RESIDENT EVIL: THE FINAL CHAPTER Starts Shooting in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RESIDENT EVIL: THE FINAL CHAPTER Starts Shooting in August

Last year Milla Jovovich announced that she and her husband, director Paul W.S. Anderson, had to put the shooting of Resident Evil: The Final Chapter on hold because they were having another kid. We now have an update from the actress on her Facebook page that she is getting ready to reprise her role of Alice and jump back into action. She also confirms that shooting will begin in August.

“I’m really proud of myself for not gaining the same amount of weight that I did with our first child (75 lbs.) because I have to be ready to start filming ‘Resident Evil- The Final Chapter’ in August of this year and I will also be nursing an infant simultaneously.”

She must be a good multitasker! As the title suggests, this should be the last Resident Evil movie that we see from Jovovich and Anderson...unless it isn't, and they decide to reboot the whole franchise and start from scratch. I personally think it's time they bring the movie franchise to an end. It actually should have ended three movies ago, but what can ya do.

I enjoyed the first two films, but they've just gotten less and less interesting with every movie they release. The last film released was Resident Evil: Retribution back in 2012, and it was pretty awful.

Wentworth Miller is also set to reprise his role as Chris Redfield in the upcoming film, which is set to be released on September 2nd, 2016.

Final chapter??? Good...end this bullshit, already!!!!!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X