Aaron Paul Joins Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart in CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Paul Joins Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart in CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE

It's been interesting to see what Aaron Paul has done in the wake of Breaking Bad, and I'm looking forward to see the talented actor move forward with his career. (I'm betting he'll end up in a Star Wars movie before long.) Need For Speed was a dud, and his small role in Exodus: Gods and Kings wasn't much to behold, but he has the amazing-sounding Triple 9 coming up later this year, and now he's lining up an action comedy alongside two of the most successful actors in the business.

THR reports that Paul will join Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart in Central Intelligence, an action thriller being directed by Dodgeball and We're The Millers helmer Rawson Marshall Thurber. Filming is already underway on the movie, which follows a boring accountant who was once a popular guy in high school (Hart) who reconnects with a formerly bullied nerd who is now a secret agent (Johnson).

Aaron Paul will play "Johnson’s CIA partner who seemingly sacrifices himself for Johnson." Does the word "seemingly" mean that Paul will actually come back as the villain of the story in a big reveal? I hope so, but maybe it's just because I just watched Goldeneye and I have that plot possibility on the brain. In any case, it should be fun to see Paul and Johnson, two of the goofiest, nicest guys in Hollywood, team up together for some CIA action, with Hart tagging along as the straight man of the group.
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X