New HALLOWEEN Movie Moving into Production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New HALLOWEEN Movie Moving into Production

An eleventh Halloween movie is moving forward with Dimension Films and Trancas International Films. They are looking to start production on the film next month.

The movie is being directed by Marcus Dunstan, from a script he co-wrote with Patrick Melton. The two talents previously worked on the scripts for the fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh Saw movies.

The original came from the mind of John Carpenter, and it was released in 1978. None of the other movies in the franchise have been as good as that one. The most recent film in the franchise was the rebooted Halloween II, which was directed by Rob Zombie.

It’s been a while since Michael Meyers has been up on the big screen killing people, and I personally think it should stay that way. I’m a big fan of the original Halloween films, but I think it’s time to just let it go and let the legend live on in the films that already exist. There’s no point in continuing to make shitty Halloween sequels and reboots.

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post

An eleventh Halloween movie is moving forward with Dimension Films and Trancas International Films. They are looking to start production on the film next month.

The movie is being directed by Marcus Dunstan, from a script he co-wrote with Patrick Melton. The two talents previously worked on the scripts for the fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh Saw movies.

The original came from the mind of John Carpenter, and it was released in 1978. None of the other movies in the franchise have been as good as that one. The most recent film in the franchise was the rebooted Halloween II, which was directed by Rob Zombie.

It’s been a while since Michael Meyers has been up on the big screen killing people, and I personally think it should stay that way. I’m a big fan of the original Halloween films, but I think it’s time to just let it go and let the legend live on in the films that already exist. There’s no point in continuing to make shitty Halloween sequels and reboots.
    Any Info On What Its Going To Be About Are They Just Going To Remake Part 3??

Me Personally Part 3 By Itself Is A Good Movie And Should Have Had A Different Title

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
      Any Info On What Its Going To Be About Are They Just Going To Remake Part 3??

Me Personally Part 3 By Itself Is A Good Movie And Should Have Had A Different Title
      complete reboot of the franchise again not following zombies story line no more as for story nothing yet.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X