Inglourious Bastards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inglourious Bastards

This movie is directed and written by Tanrantino.. Anything this man touches makes history, incredible

The trailers give you a feel of the Pulp Fiction mood, with the costumes..Here is some info on it

"During World War II a group of Jewish-American soldiers known as "The Basterds" are chosen specifically to spread fear throughout the Third Reich by scalping and brutally killing Nazis. The Basterds soon cross paths with a French-Jewish teenage girl who runs a movie theater in Paris which is targeted by the soldiers."

I heard that by the end of the movie you feel sorry for the Nazis...Here's a trailer

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AtLlVNsuAc&feature=pyv]YouTube - Inglorious Basterds - Full Length Trailer[/ame]

This looks like a really interesting movie and i will check it out once it's released.
    It looks like a dark and violent film which is a for me.

Comment

I needs a torrent for this, with ENGLISH subtitles for the german languages bit

Mine has some next subtitles
      Bushi.until i get free says (22:15):
      the weed yeah
      first it was fucking me up coz i was thinking deeper
      but then was lik
      oh a fucking octopus

Comment

Damn sounds interesting anyone got good rip of it?

Comment

I just saw this the other day. Great movie!

Comment

Watched it in cinema. Damn good movie. Not like Pulp fiction or reservoir dogs, but still good one. Brad Pitt really played fantastic role.
            I recomend it.
            2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X