Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini-Me Sex Tape

Posted Jun 25th 2008 7:15PM

Yes, that's Mini-Me Verne Troyer in a sex tape shot with his former live-in girlfriend at the couple's apartment. A third party has snatched up the tape and although no deal has been made, we hear dealer Kevin Blatt, who brokered the deal for Paris' video, is entertaining a $100k offer from SugarDVD to distribute the nastiness. We would have thought the tape was worth at least ONE BILLION DOLLARS.

oh ewww but quite interesting i will see this when it gets out on the net.

Comment

that girl looks hot ,be funny to watch this lol

Comment

it has to be very awkward for her. shit for him.. but hey let that dude get his nutt.

Comment

Verne Troyer Sues TMZ

Posted Jun 26th 2008 10:18PM by TMZ Staff

Verne TroyerVerne Troyer has filed a $20 million lawsuit, claiming TMZ violated his rights by publishing and airing portions of his sex tape.

In the suit, filed today in U.S. District Court in downtown L.A., Troyer claims TMZ violated his privacy rights and infringed on his copyright and trademark by running portions of the tape on TMZ TV and TMZ.com. He also alleges TMZ violated his right of publicity and misappropriated his name and likeness.

Troyer says the tape was stolen and ended up in the hands of Kevin Blatt, the guy who distributed "One Night in Paris." Blatt is also named as a defendant.

In addition to damages, Troyer wants an injunction prohibiting further dissemination of the video.

Calls to TMZ were not returned.

Comment

damn wtf ?

i aint wan see this shit lol

Comment

Lmfao who would?
              Make me SM bitch. .

Comment

aw hell no i dont want to see that.

Comment

i watched this couple months ago

Comment

why mini me.....WHY!!......this is sooo wrong, mike myers needs to save this guy b4 its too late, lol

Comment

ROFL! Ew. Sounds....nasty..but funny.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X