Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Scene

Title is pretty self explanatory.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZxBYItj2sM]YouTube - 2012 - Exclusive Scene[/ame]

thx i would like to go for that movie but its funny, they are escapin even if its end of the WHOLE world there is no place to escape to

Comment

Originally posted by Jarek View Post
      thx i would like to go for that movie but its funny, they are escapin even if its end of the WHOLE world there is no place to escape to
      Yeah lol kinda wierd. But who knows maybe something happens at the end. I just hope the ending isnt as dissapointing as the ending of the knowing. the ending on that movie sucked so much

Comment

Looks like it might not be bad

Comment

This movie sucked donkeyballs, i cannot believe i have spend 9 euro to watch this movie in the theatres :S

Man the "luck" in this movie is never-ending, they seem to escape every single collapse of a country. Damn even when Yellowstone erupts they stay ahead with their crappy plane etc.

Greatest bullshit movie ever imo

Comment

^Ticket is 9 euros in Netherlands?

Damn, here is around 2.5 euros, and it's expensive....

Anyway, I will probably go to see it this week... Hope to have some fun, nothing more...
            2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

wanted to see this one but..i will not..too many BS in this
              btw tickets here are for like 4-5 euro

Comment

the movie was a blast but 2012 ain't really gonna happen as what the movie portrayed.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X