X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortal Kombat Trailer

Can play in HD..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_MqZn7E-mk[/ame]

lol did they ever play a Mortal Kombat game?
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

This looks insane...gonna check it out 4 sure.

SUB ZERO AND SCORPION WOWZER

Comment

WTF? It's gonna be crap... First MK movie was ok part 2 was weak but this one? Damn! It's pitty to waist money on that garbage, i mean producing this movie... I doubt that anyone who played this game as a child is gonna watch this bullshit in cinema... maybe some dumb kids who listen to Lil Wayne music...

Comment

So this is a pitch to WB to see if it will get made. Look pretty good but why the hell has Baraka got hair? Looks nothing like him. In the trailer I saw Sonya, Jax, Johnny Cage, Reptile, Sub zero , Scorpion, Baraka.
          Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Baraka looks like freakin Bob Marley hahaha he should like something like that

or that

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lek View Post
              Baraka looks like freakin Bob Marley hahaha he should like something like that

or that

Yeah thats right. The teeth and the evil eyes!

Comment

i dont mind the new look.... nothing will compare to the classics.... i like how there making there own deal out of it.. looks great too me as i keep an open mind...

i will check this out no doubt!!!!

Comment

One of my fav video games ever. they're deff takin a diff approach, prob just wait till this gets released on dvd. doesnt look too interesting.

Comment

i hope this turns out good. ill watch before i make up my mind but it should be promising.

Comment

I remember the good ol days when we were playing mortal kombat cartridge on SEGA.
                      sigpic

Comment

I hope WB pick this up. It should be made. Everyone I've talked to liked the style of the clip.

Comment

they need to make this one!!!! this ctuay looks like it would be good as opposed to all other mk movies

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X