Curse of Chucky Trailer "Toys" with Your Psyche

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curse of Chucky Trailer "Toys" with Your Psyche

New details revealed for the home video release.

Universal has just released a new trailer and home release details for its straight-to-video horror romp Curse of Chucky.

Written and directed by Chucky creator Don Mancini, the film centers on a "family imperiled by the murderous doll that launched a generation's nightmares -- determined to finish a job that was started long ago."

The Curse of Chucky Blu-ray Combo Pack and DVD is scheduled to hit shelves on October 8, 2013, with a Digital release set for September 24. You can check out the trailer below:

And here's the lineup of bonus content:

Bonus Features Exclusive to the Blu-ray:

Living Doll: Bringing Chucky to Life: Featuring the award-winning work of animatronics company Alterian, this featurette shows the pain-staking detail involved with bringing Chucky to life and the army of people behind the process.
    Voodoo Doll: The Chucky Legacy: More than six films and a quarter of a century, Chucky, the possessed Good Guys doll, has been the playmate we love to hate. This featurette looks at why we're still frightened by the red haired terror and recalls some favorite moments from the previous films.
    Storyboard Comparisons

Blu-ray and DVD Bonus Features:

Deleted Scenes
    Gag Reel
    Playing with Dolls: The Making of Curse of Chucky: From scripting, to casting to shooting, this featurette proves that playing with dolls is definitely not child's play! Follow the cast and crew of Curse of Chucky as they bring the newest and scariest chapter in the series to the screen.
    Feature Commentary with Director Don Mancini, Puppeteer Tony Gardner and Star Fiona Dourif

Nice!
    The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

Awwww it looks terrable but ima give it a watch when it pops up on torrent sites

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
      Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
        Awwww it looks terrable but ima give it a watch when it pops up on torrent sites

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2
        Yea most straight to dvd stuff really doesn't have the big effects and budget that a theater opening would

Comment

This looks good. I wonder why it's only for home video. This has to be better than the last movies. smh

Comment

Doesn't look good. Im i the only one who thinks that they never can could get Chucky to look "real", not when they where using a doll and not when it's animated
            I ain't choosing sides
            Hell nah,fuck everybody
            It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
            Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
            Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
            I'm bullet proof
            Blazed up on top of my man's roof
            Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
            Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
            It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
            Now did everybody hear me?

Comment