Trailer for the Australian Horror Film WOLF CREEK 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer for the Australian Horror Film WOLF CREEK 2

"There’s people like me, and there’s people like you, and people like me eat people like you."

Here's the first trailer for Wolf Creek 2, which follows a cannibalistic psycho killer who wanderers in the Australian outback looking for his victims. I thought the first one was a decent flick, and apparently this sequel is supposed to be good, too. The movie got solid reviews when it premiered at the Venice Film Festival. If you liked the first film, then I'm guessing you'll like the sequel as well.

The Australian outback is a lonely, isolated place—the perfect playground for a sadistic serial killer with a penchant for bloodthirsty sport. A red wasteland, the stifling, oppressive heat isn’t the only menace that should be feared. Bored with the so-called commercial tourism of the city, young and idealistic backpackers Rutger and Katarina yearn to explore the “real” Australia and travel to the hauntingly beautiful but desolate Wolf Creek National Park. Far from civilization, the breathtaking vistas and vast open spaces belie a danger lurking in the shadows. Psychopathic pigshooter Mick Taylor is the last man any outback traveler wants to meet and now his irreverent attitude towards human life has escalated to a sadistic new level. Wolf Creek 2 will have your pulse racing. Paralyzed with fear, we all bear witness as Mick offers no mercy to his victims.

The movie opens in Australia in February. No word on when it will open in the States yet.

Fuck that, unless the second was based on a true story of another psycho killer in the outback, part 2 will come nothing short of corny

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
      Fuck that, unless the second was based on a true story of another psycho killer in the outback, part 2 will come nothing short of corny
      That based on a true story bit or true events is thrown in every where now i actually read an article the other day regarding that exact same topic so i personally can't judge a movie by that.They have always said chainsaw texas massacre was based on true events in which it technically was and was based on ed gein however he never used chainsaws to kill people but he did eat them and make furniture with body parts etc.

Edit : Posted it up incase anyone wanted to read http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...206#post558206

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
        That based on a true story bit or true events is thrown in every where now i actually read an article the other day regarding that exact same topic so i personally can't judge a movie by that.They have always said chainsaw texas massacre was based on true events in which it technically was and was based on ed gein however he never used chainsaws to kill people but he did eat them and make furniture with body parts etc.

Edit : Posted it up incase anyone wanted to read http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...206#post558206
        Doesnt hurt to research first, Wolfcreek OG being authentically based on true events because the survivor lived to tell their story. And its solely based on the backpacker murders of that psycho son of a bitch

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X