EARTH TO ECHO Theatrical Trailer with Alien Footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EARTH TO ECHO Theatrical Trailer with Alien Footage

Here is a full trailer for the great looking found footage sci-fi thriller Earth to Echo. This movie oozes 1980s Stephen Spielberg and Amblin film aspirations. One of our readers also suggested that the movie looks like a mix of Super 8 and Chronicle. It was directed by Dave Green and stars Teo Halm, Brian “Astro” Bradley, Reese Hartwig, and Ella Linnea Wahlestedt. It looks like it has the potential to be very fun and entertaining. I love sci-fi adventure movies like this.

After a construction project begins digging in their neighborhood, best friends Tuck, Munch and Alex inexplicably begin to receive strange, encoded messages on their cell phones. Convinced something bigger is going on, they go to their parents and the authorities. When everyone around them refuses to take the messages seriously, the three embark on a secret adventure to crack the code and follow it to its source. But taking matters into their own hands gets the trio in way over their heads when they discover a mysterious being from another world who desperately needs their help. The epic, suspenseful and exciting journey that follows will change all of their lives forever.

The movie will be released on July 2nd!

That kid Astro is in it.

I think it's safe to say it's every kids dream to go on an adventure like the one in the trailer. It reminded me of Super 8 a bit.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X