X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joker

I will go to the cinema

Comment

I'm debating if I should watch it at a theater or eventually at home. I have a perceived safety concern about watching it at a theater. The news isn't helping. I also can't decide between watching "Joker" or "Zombieland: Double Tap". Initially, I wanted to watch "Zombieland: Double Tap" because I wanted to watch a Halloween movie. Halloween is my favorite time of year. "Zombieland: Double Tap" reminds me of Halloween more than "Joker". It reminds me of Halloween more because I associate zombie's with Halloween more than clowns (i.e. Joker). To make things more complicated, I only have one free movie pass. What will I do? I'll stick to my original plan and watch "Zombieland: Double Tap". However, there is a tiny chance I will change my mind. I don't know why I would change my mind as of yet.

Comment

Heath Ledger's joker was a classic. Compared to this trash ?

Maybe just 2 scenes off the top of my head i could think of that were badass. Overall it was very boring.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerSantaros View Post
            I'm debating if I should watch it at a theater or eventually at home. I have a perceived safety concern about watching it at a theater. The news isn't helping. I also can't decide between watching "Joker" or "Zombieland: Double Tap". Initially, I wanted to watch "Zombieland: Double Tap" because I wanted to watch a Halloween movie. Halloween is my favorite time of year. "Zombieland: Double Tap" reminds me of Halloween more than "Joker". It reminds me of Halloween more because I associate zombie's with Halloween more than clowns (i.e. Joker). To make things more complicated, I only have one free movie pass. What will I do? I'll stick to my original plan and watch "Zombieland: Double Tap". However, there is a tiny chance I will change my mind. I don't know why I would change my mind as of yet.
            I'm going to watch it at a theater since I've got a free ticket to go to any cinema around my city. I doubt people will do crazy shit at the theaters, not sure about America though Looking forward to hear your feedback if you go. Zombieland looks entertaining but rather shallow compared to the Joker.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominator View Post
              I'm going to watch it at a theater since I've got a free ticket to go to any cinema around my city. I doubt people will do crazy shit at the theaters, not sure about America though Looking forward to hear your feedback if you go. Zombieland looks entertaining but rather shallow compared to the Joker.
              Thanks man. That's my feeling too.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerSantaros View Post
                I'm debating if I should watch it at a theater or eventually at home. I have a perceived safety concern about watching it at a theater. The news isn't helping. I also can't decide between watching "Joker" or "Zombieland: Double Tap".
                I went to the theaters yesterday and it was dope! I recommend watching it at a theater while you can, it's one of those movies that have more effect on big screen with awesome sound than on TV. When Dark Knight Rises came out I didn't bother watching it but years later on my Laptop and I really regretted it lol.

The movie was very psychological and has a sad/depressing mood generally. The first half of the movie was capturing and absolutely relatable. I was like "wtf all the negative comments in news?" but it gets crazy in the second half. There are some really awkward scenes in there, so definitely can relate to the people that left the cinemas during the movie. There are some Batman references here and there. I'm not a Batman geek so can't say whether it matches the official story or not. Enjoy if you go watching it!

Comment

I went to the theaters yesterday and it was dope! I recommend watching it at a theater while you can, it's one of those movies that have more effect on big screen with awesome sound than on TV. When Dark Knight Rises came out I didn't bother watching it but years later on my Laptop and I really regretted it lol.

The movie was very psychological and has a sad/depressing mood generally. The first half of the movie was capturing and absolutely relatable. I was like "wtf all the negative comments in news?" but it gets crazy in the second half. There are some really awkward scenes in there, so definitely can relate to the people that left the cinemas during the movie. There are some Batman references here and there. I'm not a Batman geek so can't say whether it matches the official story or not. Enjoy if you go watching it!
                  Nice, I'm not a batman geek either, but the Joker movie caught my eye, I'll go to the cinema tomorrow

I can't imagine to leave the cinema for a scene, so I'm curios to see how the movie affects me lol
                  "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

You're doing a good job convincing me to watch it at a theater. Thanks Dom.

Comment

it was a fantastic movie. cant say more about it.

for everybody who havent watched the batman dark knight trilogy:

please first watch JOKER, then watch the batman trilogy!

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
                        it was a fantastic movie. cant say more about it.

for everybody who havent watched the batman dark knight trilogy:

please first watch JOKER, then watch the batman trilogy!
                        I agree. The movie is excellent.

I prefer movies with lower budgets as they feel more balanced

Comment

So was it all his head or did it actualy all happen? Ending was left open to interpretation

Comment

If you are a movie fan, this is a must watch both for the mood and Phoenix acting.
                            I know some Batman geeks are complaining about the storyline, but other than that this is excellent movie.
                            I Ain't Got Time For Bitches

WANTED LIST

Comment

y'all admire a movie about a schizophrenic clown who lives with his mommy? no more questions

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X