Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ice Ice Baby to get 2010 rerelease with...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Ice Baby to get 2010 rerelease with...

Don't know if anyone out of the UK has heard of the grimes twins from the X factor. But Vanilla Ice is re-recording Ice Ice Baby with them......

Jedward will team up with rapper Vanilla Ice for their debut single | The Sun |Showbiz|TV|X Factor

Fuck john and edward. I hate those pillocks. They can't rap for shit, maybe eminem and asher roth should jump on it as well? Add mc hammer and uze got a hit.
    Originally posted by Makaveli92
    and Stretch looks delicious in ur Avatar (no homo)

Comment

^ You forgot Shortyo

Comment

Originally posted by 4ThaHustlaz View Post
        Fuck john and edward. I hate those pillocks. They can't rap for shit, maybe eminem and asher roth should jump on it as well? Add mc hammer and uze got a hit.
        Pac used to listen to mc hammer lol...

Originally posted by DJ Cvince
        These celebrities are trying to be unique and original, but instead they look bizarre and stupid.

Comment

yes vanilla ice with mc hammer
          shit would sound nice haha
          F-N-F
          THE REMIX KING
          / Certified Music Critic

Comment

I thought Ice hated his past. I remember some stupid reality show were he kept tearing up old pics of himself as Vanilla Ice. He was embarrassed by it or something. I guess that was just for the show. He should make a 2010 autotuned Ninja Rap remake with Lil Wayne. *shudders*

Comment

Originally posted by dirtyhippie View Post
              I thought Ice hated his past. I remember some stupid reality show were he kept tearing up old pics of himself as Vanilla Ice. He was embarrassed by it or something. I guess that was just for the show. He should make a 2010 autotuned Ninja Rap remake with Lil Wayne. *shudders*
              Yeah the name of the show was The Surreal Life (i use to enjoy it ) which was the spark of a whole long trail of other shitty reality shows. He always use to be acting like a spoil 12 year old whenever he didn't get his way or his past came up. I remembered one scene where he started one of his tantrum smashing and cursing every thing in his part because .... Ron Jeremy "lied to him" how gay does that sounds...
              Last edited by Umbaka; 01-13-2010, 02:35 PM.

Comment

His image is cleaned up, looks hella better

Originally posted by DJ Cvince
                These celebrities are trying to be unique and original, but instead they look bizarre and stupid.

Comment

^^ the eminem way lol

anyone remember when vanilla died his hair blonde too?

Comment

JEDWARD?!?! OMG. They are so so shit lmao. If some of the guys who live outside the uk watched X Factor then you'd know what i'm talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva View Post
                      JEDWARD?!?! OMG. They are so so shit lmao. If some of the guys who live outside the uk watched X Factor then you'd know what i'm talking about
                      WHAT MAKES IT WORST Is That Im Irish, & Whenever I Go On XBOX live People Hassle Me Because Of Them FAGS LOL

I Know Death Follows Me
                      But
                      I'll Murder Him First

Comment

these are my boys
                        As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

ice ice baby! haha never listened to this and never will

Comment

Originally posted by Fatal-N-Felony View Post
                            yes vanilla ice with mc hammer
                            shit would sound nice haha
                            Make way for the Vanilla Hammer!
                            It make homos game at females.

Comment

I watched some videos of them from X-Factor. they suck and they both so awkward on stage.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X