Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh dear! Engineer Releases Unedited Vocals Of Jennifer Lopez Singing In The Studio!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh dear! Engineer Releases Unedited Vocals Of Jennifer Lopez Singing In The Studio!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UCtREHyoSg]YouTube - Engineer Releases Unedited Vocals Of Jennifer Lopez Singing In The Studio![/ame]

lame! She waisting a lot of time... Pac would write and record whole song while jen trying to record just few words

Comment

lol.. yea.. she kept killin "always"

even on that last take it was bad...

Comment

I think its common knowledge that half these singers actually cant sing.
        "I am on a drug – it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

Comment

Imagine how frustrating it would b to work wit someone like this?
          Keep goin back over one word

Comment

my god ! wtf is she doin ? i dont even wanna hear the rest of it !

Comment

i dont know what u want from it? normal thing, she doin her thang, tryin to get her best, go to studio and SING in a first time, if u ever worked with someone who SING (not rap) u would know singer always want to get her best and singin same thing 100 times.

Comment

At least she tries to really get it right instead of using auto-tune.

Comment

yea.. her voice is not whats important anyway.. her big azz and pretty little face is... or at least was...

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X