Simba, new artist on Youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simba, new artist on Youtube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjIzXJ7w41U]YouTube - Simba (Offical Music Video) (An FBGNorth Production)[/ame]

This is pretty sick imo, tell me what you think of this track
    2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Ehh, his lyrics are alright but I thought it was pretty boring besides that. I just cant get down with beats like those.

Comment

The beat is from that J.Cole song called ''Simba''. Now I noticed that ''Simba'' is the name of the J.Cole song, not this artist lol. He's called ''MVP'' I think.

And yea, It's a pretty simple beat and if you pay to much attention to the beat it'll drive you mad cause it's one sequence over and over again. But still, this dude got great lyrics.
      2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Comment

with those instrumentals and those lyrics, he wont get far. also, his voice is a bit annoying

Comment

I like the beat, needs more variation, there is power lacking from his voice, its like blah blah

Originally posted by DJ Cvince
          These celebrities are trying to be unique and original, but instead they look bizarre and stupid.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X