Instead Of Having Several Threads Lets Keep All The Details In One Thread

This Thread Is For:

• Your Opinion On The Up & Coming Album
    • News On The Album
    • Basically Everything To Do With The Album

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

yep this is what I was asking for here : http://www.2pac-forum.com/music/1894...tml#post156032

cuz it has no sense to make different thread about every leak, snippet, infos etc about this album ....One thread is enough to discuss about all these things
    sigpic

Comment

Michael Jackson's Brother Randy Unleashes on Sony and Shady Posthumous Album | PopEater.com

Comment

After his death now his brothers seek to eat off his fame lol
        SC:dopehouseuk

Comment

dunno cuz' randy was always loyal to him, not like jermaine or latoya
          sigpic

Comment

Fuck his family....they're just as bad as sony

Comment

word on "www.mjjcommunity.com" is that some of the vocals are by an impersonator...i wonder if there is any truth to it

Comment

Originally posted by dirtyhippie View Post
                word on "www.mjjcommunity.com" is that some of the vocals are by an impersonator...i wonder if there is any truth to it
                Bullshit claim from MJ's family. Lol. If they didnt open their crappy backstabbing mouths, this "fake tracks" drama woudn't be happy and all these mj boards filled with bandwagon jumpers would not exist.

Comment

on the polemic tracks there is another singer called James porte and many lyrics are sung by him, but I wait the album to see if he is credited or not
                  sigpic

Comment

Akon vows to never release any more Michael Jackson tracks

Whether you like it or not, Michael Jackson‘s first of many posthumous albums, Michael, is just weeks away from release. Earlier this week, “Hold My Hand,” produced by and featuring Akon, hit the Net as its official single. Even though he let this track out of his vault, don’t expect Akon to release any more M.J. collabs ever again. As he tells MTV in a recent interview, the only reason “Hold My Hand” is featured on Michael is that it’s actually a finished track.

“‘Hold My Hand’ was one of the records that was actually fully complete,” Akon says. “The rest of the ideas aren’t fully complete. They’re just ideas, concepts, and harmonies which the world will probably never see, because I would never put it out unfinished. So I might just burn it after this interview… We’ve done plenty of records outside of this. But they were just incomplete.” ‘Kon’s sentiment is similar is the Black Eyed Peas’ Will.i.am, who refuses to release any of the work he and Jackson did during the latter years of his life.

I Know Death Follows Me
                    But
                    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

video shoot for single 'Hold My Hand' may have been sabotaged with email

A spy at Monday's video shoot for "Hold My Hand," the Michael Jackson/Akon single from the highly anticipated "Michael" album, was almost derailed by a seemingly official email telling participants that the production had been postponed.

Shortly before cameras rolled at a former Marine Corps blimp hangar in Tustin, Calif., the source says a seemingly "legitimate" email, purportedly from the "Michael Jackson Estate," was received by participants informing them that due "to recent weather forcasts" (sic), the shoot had been "postponed" until tomorrow.

The spy says the notice was quickly followed by two more emails instructing recipients to disregard the schedule change.

What's not clear is whether the first email was an innocent mixup or, as our spy suspects, a deliberate attempt to hamper the video shoot, which was directed by Mark Pellington of "U2 3D" fame.

"Michael," to be released Dec. 14, was controversial even before it had a name. Members of the late singer's family and even the co-executor of his estate, John McClain, have reportedly challenged the authenticity of the Jackson vocals, prompting Sony to bring in forensic experts, who concluded they're real.

Although a Sony spokeswoman did not respond to questions by deadline, a Jackson camp insider tells us, "We've had a lot of fake documents shooting around."

According to our spy at the shoot, approximately 200 fans "danced freestyle" to "Hold My Hand" for the cameras. They also released white balloons en masse and shouted, "We love you, Michael!"

The spy adds that "a little girl dressed like an angel" was present, which jibes with reports that extras were asked to walk through the darkened hangar toward a bright light — symbolic of Jackson's ascent to heaven.

We hear the "Hold My Hand" video will premiere Dec. 6 on ABC, the same day Oprah Winfrey is to interview Jackson's friend and producer Teddy Riley, who has been outspoken about the controversy behind "Michael

I Know Death Follows Me
                      But
                      I'll Murder Him First

Comment

I just think this whole "fake" vocals is a bunch of BS tbh, his so called family are not getting ANYTHING, they were not named in the will lmao because he knew how greedy they were. They are just doing this because their songs were SCRAPPED lmao.

And also , this could just be one of the biggest marketing schemes ever. Have you seen this article

Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson Impersonator On 'Michael'? - Contactmusic News

Lmfao. What a joke, this guy doesn't sound nothing like michael and this story is a plant by his "family"

Comment

I'm very skeptical about this album...

I don't like the fact they are remixing the tracks at all

For fuck sake leave the tracks alone and lets here them how Michael left them...

Sony... People will still buy the albums!!!

Comment

well im defo gettin it^^
                            sigpic

Comment

his family is a joke...except of Janet...its 100% MJ on that album , i am sure of this.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X