No announcement yet.

Michael Jackson | Micheal Album Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also like to add the whistling at the end of Hollywood tonight is pretty damn good, love this part
    As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

very good album, not the hugest MJ fan but it definitely sounds modernized. I liked most of the tracks, of course the songs ft Akon and 50 cent were my favorites. I bet more albums are to come as well, interested to see how this sells

Comment

do you guys think they will release another single off this album?

I Know Death Follows Me
        But
        I'll Murder Him First

Comment

first they were rumors about Monster, than Hollywood tonight and now soem people are talking about I like teh way you love me
          sigpic

Comment

click here for the full high resolution version

sigpic

Comment

Monster is the next rumoured single off the album, they are rumoured to be making a video for it, showing PROOF that michael sang the songs that are controversial on "Michael"
              SC:dopehouseuk

Comment

Yeah but after this new , it seemed like they were planning Hollywood tonight as a single and not Monster anymore...

01 Hollywood Tonight (Album Version)
                02 Hollywood Tonight (Radio Edit No Rap)
                03 Hollywood Tonight (Radio Edit With Rap)
                04 Hollywood Tonight (Original Mix)

and some Radio station have bumped I like the way you love me many times, I know it doesn't mean that it's gonna be the next single but why playing this song and not the others ?....
                sigpic

Comment

finally had time to listen the this album in full great one i might add. one of his best work IMO. just sad to know another legend is gone.

Comment

The second official single from Michael Jackson’s album MICHAEL has been confirmed as ‘Hollywood Tonight’.

Written by Michael during the time of the INVINCIBLE album, Michael pulled the track out of the archives in 2007 to work on the song with producer Ron “Neff-U” Feemster. The track was written by Michael Jackson (spoken bridge by Teddy Riley) and produced by Michael with Teddy Riley and co-production from Neff-U.

It follows lead single “Hold My Hand”, a duet with Akon, which gave Michael his 55th UK top 10 smash hit single extending his run of UK top 10 hits to 40 years. It is the second single to be lifted from the album MICHAEL which is the fastest selling new Michael Jackson studio album in the UK since 1991’s DANGEROUS and was certified platinum within one week of release.

“It has the extraordinary confidence of a pop classic and presages an album that may well be Jackson’s best work since his Eighties glory days.” Neil McCormick, Daily Telegraph

MICHAEL is the first release in nine years of new material by one of music’s most beloved icons whose artistry continues to touch new generations of fans. The album marks another release under the new agreement between the Estate of Michael Jackson and Sony Music announced in March that continues the label’s 35-year relationship with Michael and his music. During that time, Michael sold hundreds of millions of records, had 13 US #1 singles and released the pop culture phenomenon “Thriller,” which remains music’s all-time bestselling album with more than 100 million copies sold worldwide.

I Know Death Follows Me
                    But
                    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Would've preferred that they chose Another Day or Monster. Even Behind the Mask would've been a better choice imo.
                      A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
                      & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
                      & getting the benefits that go along with it
                      Everythin that's out here for kings like us
                      The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
                      They don't understand is because we really from Africa
                      & that's where all this stuff come from
                      & we originated from kings

Comment

behind the mask and hollywood tonight are good choices for singles but Behind the mask is a lil bit too long for the radio
                        sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X