the game rapping in french, pretty sick track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the game rapping in french, pretty sick track

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U_gyHnj01E]YouTube - The Game feat. La Fouine - Caillra For Life (Official Music Video HD)[/ame]

I reckon the french boardmembers would like this, and even though I hate french this isn't a bad track IMO. So yeah, check it my brothers & sisters.
    2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

most of rap songs sound unconvincing and funny if it isn't English.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola View Post
      most of rap songs sound unconvincing and funny if it isn't English.
      I agree to some extent. In my case some Chicano rappers who do so in Spanish sound silly. The accent,pronounciations, and grammar don't sound well coming from primarily English speakers.However native Spanish speakers sound very much sincere and not gimmicky at all.

Here's some examples of French rap/funk.
      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83y6WR4KoSs&sns=em[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16irFR7NIXE&sns=em[/ame]
      http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...m-Theory-Vol.1

Comment

I already posted here but nobody have seen my topic

sigpic

Comment

^Is that the VIP section? Cause I can't view it. Sooo your topic doesn't count
          2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Comment

^^lol, why this shit should be in vip section??? it's not!

Comment

Originally posted by Nimaveli View Post
              ^Is that the VIP section? Cause I can't view it. Sooo your topic doesn't count
              lol I posted it in the Video section cuz it's music video, and what has the vip thing to do with that
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MjjPac View Post
                what has the vip thing to do with that
                Yeah this is why;

And as far as I know the only sections normal members can't see is the VIP one. Or am I blocked from parts of the site?

Comment

Originally posted by Nimaveli View Post
                  And as far as I know the only sections normal members can't see is the VIP one.
                  ^ ^ this is wrong

Comment

Oh alright then lol, but why am I blocked off that part of the site? :S

But yeah anyway, MJJPac, I'm very sorry but my point still stands. The video I posted prevails, and I added the lyrics + download link to the vid

Comment

this song is ridiculous. i dont know at which point should french and english mixed together sound interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecca Nina View Post
                        this song is ridiculous. i dont know at which point should french and english mixed together sound interesting.
                        Fair enough it's your opinion. I have listened to and own plenty of "Spanglish" music and while some are gimicky others are very well done. As a bilingual person I frequently use both languages to express myself so why not in music? We need some native French speakers to chime in on this topic.

Ps I am in no way endorsing this track just the concept.
                        http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...m-Theory-Vol.1

Comment

make money take money, the game has also rapped in spanish in a few songs
                          Say no to Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostridah View Post
                            Fair enough it's your opinion. I have listened to and own plenty of "Spanglish" music and while some are gimicky others are very well done. As a bilingual person I frequently use both languages to express myself so why not in music? We need some native French speakers to chime in on this topic.

Ps I am in no way endorsing this track just the concept.
                            there are some dope french rappers that collaborate with us rapper, but la fouine is totally garbage, he looks like a Snoop wannabee, and he only talks shit.....
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL le jeu. Ta gueule!!!

Sefyu Molotov 4

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X