Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done babe!

Thats my girl

Rihanna has made UK chart history after becoming the first female artist to have number one singles in five consecutive years.

Her latest single 'What's My Name' climbed to the top of this week's chart, making her the first solo artist to achieve this feat since Elvis Presley back in 1963.

Rihanna's previous chart-toppers are 'Only Girl (In The World)' in 2010, 'Run This Town' in 2009, 'Take A Bow' in 2008 and 2007's smash hit 'Umbrella'.

'What's My Name' is one of three singles featuring Rihanna in this week's Top 10. Her last single 'Only Girl (In The World)' was down one place to nine and 'Who's That Chick', her collaboration with David Guetta', climbed three places to 10.

Her album 'Loud' is also at number one this week in the UK.

Rihanna's latest chart triumph comes just a week after it was revealed that her duet with Eminem - 'Love The Way You Lie' - was last year's biggest-selling single in the UK. The song sold more than 820,000 copies despite the fact it didn't make it to number one.
    As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

I'm glad for her success, she deserves it. After shes done at my place, she can go to yours thugz!
    SC:dopehouseuk

Comment

her new album rocks!

So does our bed!
      As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X