Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone here listen to Shyne?

post jail ?
    Legacy member - Makaveli Forever.com, 2Pacforum.com, Notorious-Makaveli.com, 2Pac-forum.com, Bomb1st.com

not really... havent heard too much from him since he got out.... i was really anticipating something awesome but when i heard his new style i got totally turned off.... he needs to go back to what he was... thats what made him money...

Comment

Not really, he got deported, I don't think he's allowed in the states at all.

Comment

i have and it was a huge disappointment. something with his voice and delivery i dont like.

Comment

Originally posted by PAPAVELI View Post
          not really... havent heard too much from him since he got out.... i was really anticipating something awesome but when i heard his new style i got totally turned off.... he needs to go back to what he was... thats what made him money...
          lead single, it grew on me quite fast!

i still think he's a dope rapper he's coming back to the states on tour and dropping 2 new albums in April, shout out to Po!
          Legacy member - Makaveli Forever.com, 2Pacforum.com, Notorious-Makaveli.com, 2Pac-forum.com, Bomb1st.com

Comment

shyne is......was dope
            i loved his tracks before he went to prison
            i have several songs since he came out...his style is like he is tired or something........i still listen to the tracks though...but he needs to stop sounding like he is stupid

I Know Death Follows Me
            But
            I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Haven't listened to much of his post jail shit. He's obviously gotta put out some radio jammers for Defjam but Im really hoping his album material is back to that drug dealing music it used to be.
              Originally posted by Ruckus
              Seriously though...Nobody can be compaired to Pac..People might say Game or some shit but the truth..The Game is wack as fuck.
              Want to see some Daaaaank Buds??
              Want to download All the Pac songs DJ Screw has mixed

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X