My Non Pac Music Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Non Pac Music Collection

Gonna post some pics of my prized possessions!

Please feel free to post yours too!!

First up my mint condition Slim Shady EP. I love this cd!
    (ps my camera is shit).

Three "You Gotta Believe" Longbox CD's. Two are sealed, the other is a little damaged and half sealed.

Comment

Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch - Music For The People..... Signed Tour T-Shirt.

This was signed by Marky Mark himself back in the day. The signature has faded over time but it's still visible. A great collectors item.

Comment

Sealed Sega CD - Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch - Make My Video

This still has the original price tag on there lol

Comment

Marky Mark - Music For The People Press Kit

Comment

My Cassette Albums

Music For The People
            You Gotta Believe
            Life In The Streets

Comment

A few of my Promo CD's.

Loungin'

You Gotta Believe

Gonna Have A Good Time

Comment

that slim shady ep looks nice! i think it went for ~$500 last time i seen it on ebay

Comment

I like your mouse pad...

"Come On Boy..Im Waitin" Bwahaha

Nice shit though, I knew you were a Marky nerd but not that much Nice thing about that Slim Shady Ep is that when you have kids you can sell it and put them through college

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                    that slim shady ep looks nice! i think it went for ~$500 last time i seen it on ebay
                    currently on ebay its going for 2800 :o

Comment

lol it's a tomb raider mouse mat

yea that SSEP is expensive but worth it (at least to me) im still after the original infinite pressing too!

My "You Gotta Believe" promo poster in frame!

Comment

that Eminem Ep is just a really nice piece for a collection !
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva View Post
                          currently on ebay its going for 2800 :o
                          yeah but buy it now offers do not count for me
                          the $500 i was talking about was an amount somebody actually did spend for it...
                          i remember pac's hail mary cd single was being offered for $2000 at one point but if i see an item with a price like that, usually there's someone behind it who has lost his mind..
                          anyway, the slim shady ep is currently being offered, and it's at $500 right now..
                          makes me wonder what 2pac items can compete with that (only talking bout cds/tapes/vinyl.. master reels don't count )

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                            usually there's someone behind it who has lost his mind..
                            anyway, the slim shady ep is currently being offered, and it's at $500 right now..
                            makes me wonder what 2pac items can compete with that (only talking bout cds/tapes/vinyl.. master reels don't count )
                            Theres a Until The End Of Time Promo tape single (i think) on ebay for $400, a couple days ago the freak had the buy it now price at 1,000..I think the 2Pacalypse Now,Thug Life (With Runnin) promo tapes can compete, same with Holler If Ya Hear Me Promo and The Good Die Young (I think is the song) Promo

Comment

Originally posted by Ruckus View Post
                              Theres a Until The End Of Time Promo tape single (i think) on ebay for $400, a couple days ago the freak had the buy it now price at 1,000..I think the 2Pacalypse Now,Thug Life (With Runnin) promo tapes can compete, same with Holler If Ya Hear Me Promo and The Good Die Young (I think is the song) Promo
                              okay okay damn, totally forgot about the thug life promo tape..same with the holler promo.. one of the high valued items that came to my mind was the 1st st.ides tape.. but the price for the Until The End Of Time Promo tape sounds really far-fetched

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X