My Non Pac Music Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevo View Post
    okay okay damn, totally forgot about the thug life promo tape..same with the holler promo.. one of the high valued items that came to my mind was the 1st st.ides tape.. but the price for the Until The End Of Time Promo tape sounds really far-fetched
    Yeah the 1st St Ides tape is about $100 - $150 if youre lucky. But the guy selling the promo tape is a clown. I almost want to message him and say "ill give you $10 for this"

Sorry for going offtopic

Comment

you should see my non pac collection.............it goes from jimi hendrix to queen to rakim to robbie williams haha

i have so many cds it aint funny...i have alot of cassettes too....

I Know Death Follows Me
      But
      I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Originally posted by Ruckus View Post
        Yeah the 1st St Ides tape is about $100 - $150 if youre lucky. But the guy selling the promo tape is a clown. I almost want to message him and say "ill give you $10 for this"

Sorry for going offtopic
        yeah you should message him lol..

i don't know how often the 1st st.ides tape was being sold, only time i've seen it (about 2 or 3 years ago) it went for something between $250 and $300

Originally posted by ThaRealMasterC View Post
        you should see my non pac collection.............it goes from jimi hendrix to queen to rakim to robbie williams haha

i have so many cds it aint funny...i have alot of cassettes too....
        you should post some pics.

i'm gonna post up some pics of my too short tape collection soon

Comment

part of my tape collection

Comment

damn man, u got super nice tapes, i love all of them, some are super rare!! i luv ur luny toones tape, spice 1 let it be known, all ur too short tapes... man i want them all too!! :

thanks for showing these pics stevo!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
              damn man, u got super nice tapes, i love all of them, some are super rare!! i luv ur luny toones tape, spice 1 let it be known, all ur too short tapes... man i want them all too!! :

thanks for showing these pics stevo!!
              thanks i am still missing a few too short tapes though.
              but like you said, all of them are dope but it's really hard to pick a favorite.. the luniz tape is great, the master p one is the 94 og pressing, the rally ral tape has some exclusive-to-this-tape stuff, the cmw is the 1st press on blue tape... man i love them all lol

Comment

Get em scanned and thrown in the reference section
                As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X