Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream Readies Sophomore Album, Works On New Material For Mariah Carey's Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dream Readies Sophomore Album, Works On New Material For Mariah Carey's Project

The Dream Readies Sophomore Album, Works On New Material For Mariah Carey's next Project

The Dream's sophomore album, Love Vs Money, has been pegged with a March release date.

As reported earlier, the album was initially set for release last year but was pushed back repeatedly.

Love Vs Money, which will hit shelves on March 3rd, will feature production from Lil Jon, LOS Da Maestro and Tricky Stewart.

Earlier this month, The Dream released a single from the upcoming project titled “My Love” which features Mariah Carey.[Listen to “My Love”]

The Atlanta bred singer revealed in a recent interview with Los Angeles’ Power 106 that he has begun working on new material with Mariah Carey for her upcoming album.

The Dream produced and co-wrote Carey’s hit song “Touch My Body” which appeared on her 2008 album, E=MC².

source
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X