Dr. Dre - Detox (1st May Release)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Dre - Detox (1st May Release)

Was in HMV earlier and saw a poster for DETOX! i actually felt some excitement!

the poster stated the 1st May (UK release).

guilty pleasure but lady gagas album is out next month also lol i will be buying this!

It would have made more sence if he released it on 4/20 or 20/4 for you UK wierdos

If I hear enough positive feedback about this album I might give it a DL

And yes marky. I too listen to gaga

Comment

i will get detox i seen the ad too marky 8.99 nice
      sigpic

Comment

I've read about this release date too, but I don't know how official it is, you would've thought they would start advertising it. But then again he's paranoid about leaks (Slaughterhouse said he wouldn't even let them keep a copy of their recording sessions with him).

So maybe he's not releasing any info (tracklisting, release date) to the public yet to avoid leaks...

We'll see I spose, but more likely than not it won't come out yet.

Comment

fuck dre
          and fuck this cd
          its not coming!
          As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Thugz View Post
            fuck dre
            and fuck this cd
            its not coming!
            All the homos can go home...

Comment

hahahah You know theres gonna be hell a lot of disappointment on the day when detox comes out.
              sigpic

Comment

im over waiting for this to be released plus from listening to the singles lately its not sounding to good.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola View Post
                  hahahah You know theres gonna be hell a lot of disappointment on the day when detox comes out.
                  everyone said that about 2001 as well

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola View Post
                    He waited too damn long, personally i am going to be dissapointed if it doesnt sound like his last two albums, and from the leaks so far its not even close!

Songs like under pressure, topless, shit popped off sounded promising, but i guess jimmy iovine was in his ear telling him to go pop, hence i need a doctor. Even kush which sounds like classic dre, doesnt have the same replay value as his other songs.

When quik said he listened to the detox tracks and how dr.dre was interpreting stuff like mozart I thought it was going to sound like this shit...forward to 4:14, by the way does a download version of this song exist......I NEED THIS SHIT, lol

Comment

^^^

Ghetto Fabulous - Ras Kass Feat. Dr. Dre & Mack 10

Comment

thanks........i love discovering new music, but this song would be so much better with a tupac verse, lol

Comment

^^^ like this? lol

Comment

wtf, lol.....thanks again

Comment

Its becoming a little concerning that officially there is still no release date!!!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X