Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember it was april fools.

Comment

^ I don't think HMV are going to 'April Fools' customers by placing posters up in their shops.

Comment

hmv is a serious site , but I don't know about the release date
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MjjPac View Post
          hmv is a serious site , but I don't know about the release date
          this poster was in store, real live right up against me in front of my face.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
            this poster was in store, real live right up against me in front of my face.
            was the poster white, & on the left it shows a pic of dre? & on the right it says coming soon?

I Know Death Follows Me
            But
            I'll Murder Him First

Comment

No way is this dropping in may ' officially
              As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

Untill Amazon posts up an official release date... this cd ain't coming out. And I'm not talking about a... "be notified when this release is announced" or a "coming soon" link.. but a full on god damn release. Like others I no longer think this will ever officially drop. However I think that if Dre tries fucking his fans over again, that someone somewhere may leak this shit before the years over.

Comment

Originally posted by baba View Post
                  He waited too damn long, personally i am going to be dissapointed if it doesnt sound like his last two albums, and from the leaks so far its not even close!

Songs like under pressure, topless, shit popped off sounded promising, but i guess jimmy iovine was in his ear telling him to go pop, hence i need a doctor. Even kush which sounds like classic dre, doesnt have the same replay value as his other songs.

When quik said he listened to the detox tracks and how dr.dre was interpreting stuff like mozart I thought it was going to sound like this shit...forward to 4:14, by the way does a download version of this song exist......I NEED THIS SHIT, lol

Yeah Topless, Shit Popped Off & I Am Hip Hop are dope as fuck. Hope more tracks like that are on the album. I didn't like Under Pressure at first, but as I listened to it more, it grew on me!
                  SC:dopehouseuk

Comment

any serious rapper wouldnt be making one album for a decade. oh snap, i forgot we were talking about dre here, never mind.....

Comment

Dr dre u are a complete joke
                      As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

After hearing "My Prescription" this is going to be a hip and pop album. Don't expect any classic Dre production, at least thats what I'm expecting. DJ QUIK was himself on his new album, and so far its the best album to be released in the West so far.
                        Only the Strong Survive

Comment

.... true but Dre was never just himself on any solo albums...
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, maybe, but where is the "West" sound so to speak. I haven't heard the full album, but its a shame, its just like what any other producer is making out there, other than his kick and snare pattern which is distinct.
                            Only the Strong Survive

Comment

Thus far, the album has not lived to the hype that everyone has created about it over the past decade. This'll be one big disappointment

Comment

Detox isn't coming, all the homos can go home..

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X