Need help finding Bob Marley Song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding Bob Marley Song

Hey guys, I heard this Bob Marley joint on my old cassette from '84 but i dont know the name of song, but its only bob marley song with hard rock vibe, rock n roll mix with reggae with loud electric guitars, very up tempo song, groove sounds kinda hip hopish as well, bob was going back and forth on the hook, i think the words were "rock the stone" or something like that.

Thanks in advance
    sigpic

is this it mate

Comment

if it was 84 u should try to check cd's "Legend" (84) and some close to 84 "Confrontation" (83). Never rly heard so this may help you a bit.
      Bryan Anonim
      Mix & Mastering bryanonim@wp.pl

Comment

Thanks for reply man, but it aint the song im searching for.
        the song i heard is one of "modern" bob marley cuts, prolly from mid or late 70s
        it was aggresive, up-beat, rock n roll vibe with lots of rock guitars, and i dont think it was solo track, some rock singer was signing the verse as well, maybe its remix i dont know but its raw as fuck and sounds alot different then standard bob marley hits, this song is commercial very mainstram and radio friendly.

thanks Bryanonim ill go trough those two albums now to see if its there.
        Last edited by Nikola; 06-29-2011, 11:55 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola View Post
          Thanks for reply man, but it aint the song im searching for.
          the song i heard is one of "modern" bob marley cuts, prolly from mid or late 70s
          it was aggresive, up-beat, rock n roll vibe with lots of rock guitars, and i dont think it was solo track, some rock singer was signing the verse as well, maybe its remix i dont know but its raw as fuck and sounds alot different then standard bob marley hits, this song is commercial very mainstram and radio friendly.

thanks Bryanonim ill go trough those two albums now to see if its there.
          if you find out which song it is let me know cos that actually sounds like a good track

Comment

ill listen the tape tonight and will make a tape rip then. its epic song
            sigpic

Comment

thanks mann

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola View Post
                ill listen the tape tonight and will make a tape rip then. its epic song
                Give us few lines of lyrics....
                2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X