Amy Winehouse Dead At Age 27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nikola View Post
    Some comments remind me here on how people used to talk about 2pac when he got killed

"oh we saw that coming, sooner or later it had to happen, he was thug gangsta lived thug life, east west got him killed"
    In Fairness Tupac himself seen it coming, I remember him saying he wouldnt be here for long, think thats why he produced so much music, he said let the others mix the beats in later, him getting the raps done was the most important thing.

Comment

damn 27? i thought she was like 40 ish
      "Before I fear computer chips I gotta deal with brothers flippin', I don't see no devils bleedin' only black blood drippin'."

Comment

I was shocked to see she died for like one second. It's not really a surprise. I wonder how much longer Lindsay Lohan will last.

Comment

R.I.P. Amy Winehouse - great talent, extraordinary voice, tragic death.

Comment

It really was only a matter of time before this happened the way she was carrying on, her own father admitted in the past that he had her Eulogy already written out.

Comment

yea..she was talented but she was fuckin drug addicted... and the drugs killed her...

RIP

Comment

Drugs kill everyone, sooner or later..
                2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

a waste of talent and life. but i can honestly say i'm not surprised, the body can only take so much abuse. RIP.

Comment

I was surprised... She was so young.
                    RIP.

Comment

She looked like a corpse as it was, now it's just official

Comment

as fans of a dead performer who died way too early ,and the fact that we all hang out here on the site everyday talking about what a really controversial dead man has accomplished ,it really surprises me at some of these responses to amy winehouses demise.

yes she was a fucked up crazy drug addicted freak ,but she was still someones daughter,grandchild,friend,etc...and people shouldnt bash her for her lifestyle .she was obviously emotionally damaged and found drugs were the only way to get thru some of that pain she felt inside.

even if you dont like her music or her lifestyle you should at least respect the dead.its not like ANY of us are perfect human beings.
                        Last edited by jackcorgi; 07-24-2011, 04:54 PM.
                        "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

seems pretty out of it here dancing almost falling in the beginning. july 20th 2011
                          Love.

Comment

Saw it coming. Rest in peace Amy.
                            Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

if you forget her private life and problems, she was a real artist with a great voice, that's sad RIP
                              sigpic

Comment

oh god, these YouTube idiots again

sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X