No announcement yet.

Jay-Z claims wife Beyonce is 'the second coming of Michael Jackson'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think she is overrated, she is in no way close to Micheal. Most of her material irritates me.
    "Very nice. So what is it, *Mr.* Cocksucker now?...Lunch is for wimps."

Comment

What a fucking joke.
      You are comparing a fire with a water.
      Beyonce is a good singer, she make few good songs, but out of that I dislike her, and Havok voiced my opinion.
      No one can fucking beat MJ. I am not saying he's the best, but he's one of the few musician who understood the reality in music. He wrote songs about real shit, real life, he sings about: Heal the world. Make it a better place. Love is strong. It Don't Matter If You're Black Or White. I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate.

What do Beyonce sings about? "You like it when I shake it." , "They like me the way Im walkin." "Boy this beat is crazy. This is how they made me", "if he deserve it, buy his shit too"
      Yea she made also songs about relationship love, but that's the only thing that is real.
      Jay Z is just a moron.
      Michael will always be the best singer in the world, for me, he was real. The same with Tupac, Bob Marley, John Lennon, Eminem, and all real artist.

Peace
      They Got Money For Wars But Can't Feed The Poors.

Comment

i think madonna millions and millions of times btter than beyonce lol

beyonce is a good artitst, she made good shit some yeras ago now shes just slipping with the rest, ppl forgotten that shit she made wid lady gaga, infact most of her new songs are soo unoriginal, never had that rythm or that catchiness madonna has. comparing beyonce to madonna is WACK AS FUCK, hence comparing beyonce to MJ is just insane. she will never manage to keep herself up for decades like he did.
        Last edited by JackV; 02-02-2012, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Beyonce is truly the most vapid, airheaded, brainless, waste of space.
          It make homos game at females.

Comment

[MENTION=911]Big G.O.V. Madonna, tina turner, hell even lady gaga shits on beyonce any day of the week! She isnt making hit records like she used to, and compare her catalogue of work to madonna...madonna is a cultural icon...beyonce is a big star and thats a big difference if u ask me. Beyonce is way over the top and is falling off, but again its a matter of personal taste...

Honestly though man, how can u not like any mj songs?? Have u ever heard these songs??

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X