Jay-Z claims wife Beyonce is 'the second coming of Michael Jackson'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay-Z claims wife Beyonce is 'the second coming of Michael Jackson'

hey have a famously private relationship and are fiercely protective of each other.

But Jay-Z has broken his silence over his famous wife comparing Beyonce to 'the second coming of Michael Jackson.'

The 41-year-old rapper made the gushing comparison while he was promoting his own album, Watch The Throne, on which he collaborates with Kanye West.

In an interview with Miami radio station 99 Jamz he was asked what he's learned from his famous wife.

The rapper said: 'What I learned from her is what I learned from Mike, and I know that's blasphemy to compare the two because Mike was such an innovator but it's like the second coming.

'For the hard work and the dedication that she puts into her shows - it just makes you want to work harder at your craft, she's like a machine.'

----------------------

Ha sorry but thats laughable to me...i dont care even if she is yur wife.
    Love.

and he was right with that imo

beyonce is untouchable

imo she is already bigger than madonna, whitney, mariah, tina turner etc.... just wait 10-20 years

Comment

[MENTION=911]Big G.O.V. no doubt she is an icon, above all the names you mention, but still not in Jackson's category.

In my opinion she is not in the league of icons you think of such as Elvis Presley, The Beatles, Michael Jackson etc. Don't think since Michael there has been a celebrity with that level of stardom.
      Love.

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
        and he was right with that imo

beyonce is untouchable

imo she is already bigger than madonna, whitney, mariah, tina turner etc.... just wait 10-20 years
        lol na. There is never comming a new pac, and there is never comming a new MJ. No one can beat that.

Funny you hate it when people compare rappers to pac, and agree with it when people compare other artists to maybe even a more bigger star as pac (MJ).

And she is not that big as madonna, whitney houston, she is not even comming close at the moment. Let her first be on the top for 20-30 years, and then we can talk.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
          lol na. There is never comming a new pac, and there is never comming a new MJ. No one can beat that.

Funny you hate it when people compare rappers to pac, and agree with it when people compare other artists to maybe even a more bigger star as pac (MJ).

And she is not that big as madonna, whitney houston, she is not even comming close at the moment. Let her first be on the top for 20-30 years, and then we can talk.
          a new pac?? i dont see pac mentioned here?? only MJ...

Comment

a new pac?? i dont see pac mentioned here?? only MJ...
            i made an example. You always hate when rappers get compared with pac. Now maybe a bigger star (MJ) got compared to another artists, and you agree. I think thats pretty funny.

Beyonce is not even on 10% of MJ's level.

Comment

and THAT is the problem EVERY time when you guys want to discuss shit with me, I dont see this from the MEDIA side, like how many records were sold, how many this how many that...

what counts is how i like her, music and all that... understand?? and for me she is already bigger than madonna, lol fuck a madonna, only wack music from her...

why should i like for example, elvis, madonna, beatles or whatever, only cause they were succesful, thats what i dont get... their music was trash man, IMO!!

so when i say beyonce is already bigger than these shits, then i dont talk generally about what people should think, i talk what I think.... and yes, beyonce is bigger than all these shits already... look at her career, and look how young she is still....

Comment

I seriously doubt Beyonce has a following of fans as the artist I listed above do. Sorry, being young and sexy isn't everything.
                Love.

Comment

i made an example. You always hate when rappers get compared with pac. Now maybe a bigger star (MJ) got compared to another artists, and you agree. I think thats pretty funny.

Beyonce is not even on 10% of MJ's level.
                  yea and u know why... cause MJ is not my style u know... he had some nice songs here and there, and back then i liked him etc...

but one thing is important, i sit at home and want to listen to some music... i would never ever listen to a MJ song, and that is the important thing, i would like to listen to a beyonce song when i am in the mood... but no MJ...

so for me she is better than him, and fuck da statistics.... i am not controlled by that damn media statistics..

same like for example: i would rather listen to a playya 1000 song than a dr. dre song.... = so playya 1000 shits on dre IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli View Post
                    I seriously doubt Beyonce has a following of fans as the artist I listed above do. Sorry, being young and sexy isn't everything.
                    forget her sexyness

i judge it from the music now, and since she is in this business (destiny's child) she always made nice songs imo... and better songs than all the artists u listed for example...

so YES, imo jay-z gay-z was damn right with that!!

Comment

and THAT is the problem EVERY time when you guys want to discuss shit with me, I dont see this from the MEDIA side, like how many records were sold, how many this how many that...

what counts is how i like her, music and all that... understand?? and for me she is already bigger than madonna, lol fuck a madonna, only wack music from her...

why should i like for example, elvis, madonna, beatles or whatever, only cause they were succesful, thats what i dont get... their music was trash man, IMO!!

so when i say beyonce is already bigger than these shits, then i dont talk generally about what people should think, i talk what I think.... and yes, beyonce is bigger than all these shits already... look at her career, and look how young she is still....
                      Gov my opnion is not from the media side aswell. Its my real opinion.

I dont understand people can compare beyonce with madonna, whitney & MJ. Thats the same for me as compare lil wayne with pac.

ofcourse she is young, but you know how big MJ was on even alot younger age

For me MJ is real music, I dont like Beyonces music much.

Comment

Gov my opnion is not from the media side aswell. Its my real opinion.

I dont understand people can compare beyonce with madonna, whitney & MJ. Thats the same for me as compare lil wayne with pac.

ofcourse she is young, but you know how big MJ was on even alot younger age
                        comparing wayne with beyonce is not smart man, and u should know that...

man, put it on weight, put beyonce songs and madonna songs on weight... and tell me which had more better songs...

i cant even believe u actually like the madonna lol

btw, nobody said she will be bigger than MJ, MJ was an influence for everybody..

but madonna.... come on man

Comment

comparing wayne with beyonce is not smart man, and u should know that...

man, put it on weight, put beyonce songs and madonna songs on weight... and tell me which had more better songs...

i cant even believe u actually like the madonna lol

btw, nobody said she will be bigger than MJ, MJ was an influence for everybody..

but madonna.... come on man
                          I did not compared beyonce and lil wayne directly.

I said comparising beyonce with MJ is the same as comparising wayne with pac. Ofcourse Beyonce is alot bigger as wayne lol.

and yea madonna is a bigger legend in my opinion. She is/was on top for so much time. She have alot nice songs and did alot for the music scene. Alot more compared to what beyonce did yet. Maybe will change 10-20 years, But not for now.

Comment

With all respect i have to Beyonce... MJ is different league
                            Beyonce is very talented, sexy and shit... I would do nasty things with her but MJ is legend!

He was pioneer. Check all his videos - shit! his videos was like short movies you know what i mean?
                            Thriller was sold in almost 110 milion copies... this is big shit!

Beyonce has chances to be as big as MJ she's still young but at the moment she can't be compared with Michael

Comment

beyonce is a huge huge star,dont listen to her music alot,but she got some pretty good songs
                              but...u can not compare MJ and beyonce there are 2 huge diff stars MJ is a legend
                              sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X