Jay-Z claims wife Beyonce is 'the second coming of Michael Jackson'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no offense to any of her fans...
    i think the only reason that B is anything ,besides her looks is the fact that she has always had the record co behind her.
    if the record co wants you to succeed ,you usually always will ,whether you have any talent or not.
    the record co buys her songs from top song writers,and have the money to pay the latest "hot" producers to create a hit song for her .all she does is read from paper and flap her lips along to the music,and hopes you will be distracted enough by her breasts and shinny costume to not notice that she is a corporate whore .

she got lucky and got a few really good connections early in her career and has succeeded so far,big surprise!

give anyone that same backing and you will have the same kind of success.
    Last edited by jackcorgi; 08-18-2011, 08:58 PM.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

What the hell is Jay-Z on. They have different styles. She is a very good R&B singer but saying that she is the second coming of Michael Jackson is just being foolish.
      Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

jay z is retarded

Comment

Originally posted by hobomotel View Post
          What the hell is Jay-Z on. They have different styles. She is a very good R&B singer but saying that she is the second coming of Michael Jackson is just being foolish.
          definitley agree dude.
          Love.

Comment

Beyonce is not a good singer, lets be honest here. If Beyonce looked pretty much any different she would have been largely forgot about. But, because she can shake her ass and is one of like 3 Black female popstar singers, people give her credit. (And even that is in question... have you looked at her recent album cover? I've had darker tans then she looked black on that cover... talk about disrespecting your race/roots. Beyonce has never been fair skinned, that cover has been photoshopped to straight whiteness.) She is so far over-hyped that it makes me sick.. I don't wish harm on people, but I honestly wish her (and the Black Eyed peas) would die and go away. Beyonce is no where near as talented vocally or performance wise as Maria, Madonna, Lady Gaga, MJ, or pretty much anyone else. People put her on a petastool because she rolls around in the sand, shakes her ass and fucks Jay-z. Big... Fucking... Deal. Beyonce won't be relavent in 5 years let alone 10-20. Seriously, Madonna made a career out of pushing the envelope, not ass shaking. Thats the reason she's been able to last as long as she has. Maria has changed with the times, redone her image, and has an amazing voice... that is why she's still relevant. MJ fuckin' wrote the book on being a popstar. He did shit that people still emulate today... that is why he's still relevant today. Besides her transition from Destiny's child to solo artist OVER 10 YEARS AGO, how else has she changed? Her music sounds the same as it did then, and outside of the excessive photoshopping to make her look more and more like a white girl, she hasn't done shit but fuck that imbred retard Jay-Z. Bah! I'm actually offended that we even have to argue this point.

Comment

what a fucking joke

Comment

I dont know about her music, only shit i heard was in 2003 when she worked with desteny child, i thought it was plastic music for urban kids in their big hummers and rolls royces
                all that moaning and yelling "yeaaaaa oh yeaaa" in unison gives me headache

why would anyone compare some sexdoll to MJ...only one who could be compared to MJ is Prince.

whitney Huston , maria, donna summer, they are huge legends of urban rnb music.
                sigpic

Comment

First people try to say Justin Bieber is the next MJ and now Beyonce is the second coming. Fuck all this shit.

Comment

i dont understand why people want to compare themselves to anyone. everyone is unique.
                    i personally dislike anyone saying he can stand toe to toe with industry giants after one album
                    and a few years one the scene. those who say that are idiots.

as for beyonce being on the same level as michael....what can i say, i had a good laugh

Comment

Imo it's hard to compare Beyonce with Michael Jackson, Madonna, Whitney Houston, etc.
                      Beyonce started her music career 12 or 13 years ago... the other artists (MJ, Madonna,etc.) started their music careers 30 or 40 years ago.. in the 70's or 80's... that was a different time, a different style of music......
                      Michael Jackson, Madonna, Whitney and whoever... they made good music, no doubt... and they did a lot for the music industry but I also think that Beyonce is a great singer... of course, at the moment she's not as big as the other artists like michael Jackson, etc. but she has a good voice and she makes good music Imo... and she looks HOT as hell and I respect gov that he says for him she's a bigger/better artist/singer than madonna or somebody else.. it is HIS OWN opinion. Nobody needs to agree with that but you have to respect other people opinions. Maybe sometimes she will be a bigger artists than whitney houston, etc... who knows!?.... all I can say is: she makes good music and looks damn hot as hell.... good morning!

Comment

Originally posted by MrMaroosh View Post
                        all I can say is: she makes good music and looks damn hot as hell.... good morning!
                        i think you mean that her song writers and music producers make good music for her,and her MANY stylists make her look good.

Comment

Originally posted by jackcorgi View Post
                          i think you mean that her song writers and music producers make good music for her,and her MANY stylists make her look good.
                          i'm sure beyonce writes her songs herself...

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
                            i'm sure beyonce writes her songs herself...
                            she may have written a couple but i highly doubts she has written the hit songs without a co writer. all kinds of groups pay songwriters for songs. christina agulera ,and pink pay the old singer of four non blondes to write a bunch for them and a bunch others get songs from her also.

i see she also gets co producer credit on some songs as well,but again i highly doubt she is creating music other than saying to the guy actually creating the music to play a certain thing.like i want the piano to like this bl ,bla ,bl ,blah ,ta dah! see,i just came up with a melody ,now im a co producer too,lol.

personally i dont think she is any more talented than any other singer except for the fact that she has had the full support of the record co who have put her songs on every radio station,video channel,elevator and grocery store every 15 mins, and plaster her face in all the magazines.

give me that same backing and ill create some hits too
                            Last edited by jackcorgi; 08-20-2011, 07:08 AM.

Comment

she may have written a couple but i highly doubts she has written the hit songs without a co writer. all kinds of groups pay songwriters for songs. christina agulera ,and pink pay the old singer of four non blondes to write a bunch for them and a bunch others get songs from her also.

i see she also gets co producer credit on some songs as well,but again i highly doubt she is creating music other than saying to the guy actually creating the music to play a certain thing.like i want the piano to like this bl ,bla ,bl ,blah ,ta dah! see,i just came up with a melody ,now im a co producer too,lol.

personally i dont think she is any more talented than any other singer except for the fact that she has had the full support of the record co who have put her songs on every radio station,video channel,elevator and grocery store every 15 mins, and plaster her face in all the magazines.

destiny's child back then was called the best female r&b group ever, and that only cause of beyonces talent... i know most guys here dont like the r&b music, its ur taste, but i grew up with that.. thats why i like it still, not so much anymore today cause the newer groups or singers arent that good anymore... but back then we had r. kelly (KING of KINGS imo and i like his music more than MJ's btw), or ginuwine, and others... just to mention that r&b back then was very nice to listen to, especially black music..

anyways, i dont know why yall dont see her big talent, u cant compare her to pink or christina aguilera imo, U EVER saw a beyonce live performance?? man, she goes crazy she is unstopable lol

i really say, that she is already in the same category like tina turner or whitney, just listen to her songs a couple of times, nobody today has that damn good voice man trust me... i say that, cause i listen to her live shit and that is much much better than christina live or rihanna or gaga or whatever... so nowadays she is 100% the best r&b singer, and imo she is better and i like to listen to her more than the other "so called" legends...

^^^^never ever and dont dream man, be true to yourself.. i dont want to hear how ur voice sounds like lol no offense! but listen to a beyonce live performance

btw: dont get me wrong, when i was ca. 8 years old, they showed MJ live concerts here in german tv, my sisters loved him, I LOVED HIM TOO... its just nowadays i would never play a michael song tbh, and i dont have ONE song on my pc.. cause i cant listen to that anymore... but everybody got a different taste
                              Last edited by Big G.O.V.; 08-20-2011, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
                                destiny's child back then was called the best female r&b group ever, and that only cause of beyonces talent... i know most guys here dont like the r&b music, its ur taste, but i grew up with that.. thats why i like it still, not so much anymore today cause the newer groups or singers arent that good anymore... but back then we had r. kelly (KING of KINGS imo and i like his music more than MJ's btw), or ginuwine, and others... just to mention that r&b back then was very nice to listen to, especially black music..

anyways, i dont know why yall dont see her big talent, u cant compare her to pink or christina aguilera imo, U EVER saw a beyonce live performance?? man, she goes crazy she is unstopable lol

i really say, that she is already in the same category like tina turner or whitney, just listen to her songs a couple of times, nobody today has that damn good voice man trust me... i say that, cause i listen to her live shit and that is much much better than christina live or rihanna or gaga or whatever... so nowadays she is 100% the best r&b singer, and imo she is better and i like to listen to her more than the other "so called" legends...

^^^^never ever and dont dream man, be true to yourself.. i dont want to hear how ur voice sounds like lol no offense! but listen to a beyonce live performance

btw: dont get me wrong, when i was ca. 8 years old, they showed MJ live concerts here in german tv, my sisters loved him, I LOVED HIM TOO... its just nowadays i would never play a michael song tbh, and i dont have ONE song on my pc.. cause i cant listen to that anymore... but everybody got a different taste
                                Who called them the best R&B group ever?

TLC & En Vogue >>>>>>>>>>>>>>destiny child

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X