Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Boy announces " 2Pac n Danny Boy Mixtape "

Taken on his facebook .....

"If you guys wanna see a 2pac & Danny Boy mixtape try and get this page to 1000 fans!!"

there's more than 750 fans now, don't know what he's talking about .......

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
    sigpic

that would be AMAZING!

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Originally posted by MjjPac View Post
      Taken on his facebook .....

"If you guys wanna see a 2pac & Danny Boy mixtape try and get this page to 1000 fans!!"

there's more than 750 fans now, don't know what he's talking about .......

https://www.facebook.com/DannyBoySteward
      nice...

I'm already a fan of his site... so he really wants to drop a pac/DB mixdape? then I only can say: people, go to his goddamn facebook site and click on the like button! now!

Comment

I remember this from somewhere. "Get my Twatter to 1000 Fans and Ill release ____________"

Comment

I don't care cuz I'm sure that it will be dope !
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruckus View Post
            I remember this from somewhere. "Get my Twatter to 1000 Fans and Ill release ____________"
            are you talkin about makaveli album? by qd3?

Comment

the only thing that sucks is that pretty much every pac and danny boy song have already been released or leaked
              tho i guess he could surprise us and pull out something unexpected .
              i doubt it tho unless he had some reference tapes or something because as far as i know he didnt do any of the raping of the death row vault.

could someone posts a list of known (released,leaked ,and known-unleaked, ) danny boy and tupac tracks please.

[MENTION=805]Ruckus- yeah this seems like its been done before with QD3 and his og makaveli stream.
              "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by jackcorgi View Post
                the only thing that sucks is that pretty much every pac and danny boy song have already been released or leaked
                tho i guess he could surprise us and pull out something unexpected .
                i doubt it tho unless he had some reference tapes or something because as far as i know he didnt do any of the raping of the death row vault.

could someone posts a list of known (released,leaked ,and known-unleaked, ) danny boy and tupac tracks please.
                Where U Been?
                Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Originally posted by hobomotel View Post
                  Where U Been?
                  the thing is that IF he has anything rare,where would it have come from?
                  he would need to have taken premix DAT recordings from death row and its been stated that suge had a pretty strict policy about that.

once suge went to prison and pac died ,a lot of other people got first dibs on the masters and i dont really see danny boy being like the greedy others who stole a bunch of reels

Comment

Originally posted by jackcorgi View Post
                    the thing is that IF he has anything rare,where would it have come from?
                    he would need to have taken premix DAT recordings from death row and its been stated that suge had a pretty strict policy about that.

once suge went to prison and pac died ,a lot of other people got first dibs on the masters and i dont really see danny boy being like the greedy others who stole a bunch of reels
                    Indeed. Dude was a kid back then. I suspect that what he is promoting on his FB is some gibberish remixes with some 2Pac vocals.
                    Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Originally posted by hobomotel View Post
                      Indeed. Dude was a kid back then. I suspect that what he is promoting on his FB is some gibberish remixes with some 2Pac vocals.
                      lol ,i forgot he was only like what 16 or 17 back then .

Comment

I think Danny could be on some heavy drugs right now
                        2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

he should join 2pac-forum dj team. djs drop the beats, and he add the new vocals?
                          every now and then 2pacforum drop a mixtape with new danny boy vocals

im joking of course
                          sigpic

Comment

i actually got a perfect pac mix that ive been waiting for a year to put a hook on. it would be crazy to get him on it

I Know Death Follows Me
                            But
                            I'll Murder Him First

Comment

tbh i dislike danny boy, he sings like he got a cock inside imo...

for the record, i am still happy tho that he didnt forgot about pac.. and i am happy for you guys when u like his stuff

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X