X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Danny Boy Song

Great Song.
    Last edited by Immortal; 10-09-2011, 09:56 PM. Reason: posts merged

does anyone know if this is danny boy using that youtube account or is it someone doing it for him?

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

i find it weird how he was on american idol season 4 after being on deathrow you think he would of been signed to another label right away

Comment

It's cause he was from Death Row and suge knight scares everyone so When Danny Boy Tried To Get A Record Deal
        The Fact He used to be At Death Row with suge knight put The Record Company's Off Sigin Him. I Hope He Get's A Deal He's A GREAT Singer!

Comment

[MENTION=1348]ThaRealMasterC Yeah It's His Official One So I Guess So...

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
            i find it weird how he was on american idol season 4 after being on deathrow you think he would of been signed to another label right away
            thats what he gets for putting all his hope into Suge KNight lol.
            Love.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli5458 View Post
              It's cause he was from Death Row and suge knight scares everyone so When Danny Boy Tried To Get A Record Deal
              The Fact He used to be At Death Row with suge knight put The Record Company's Off Sigin Him. I Hope He Get's A Deal He's A GREAT Singer!
              lmfao "suge knight scares everyone"

the reason why Danny Boy dint blow up is because he waited for Suge Knight to release his album, but after Death Row fall off Danny Boy just went far away from music industry, he just got started getting back on internet scene, 1 year ago.
              sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=369]Nikola Danny Boy Said it himself so oviosly your wrong.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X