Rihanna Cancels Sweden Show, Suffers From Severe Exhaustion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rihanna Cancels Sweden Show, Suffers From Severe Exhaustion

Rihanna was forced to cancel her show in Malmo, Sweden on last minute notice on Monday (October 31), after falling ill.

According to the Associated Press, a Live Nation spokesperson (her concert organizers) said the 23-year-old pop star didn't feel well Monday and tour organizers contacted a doctor who concluded the singer was suffering from severe exhaustion.

The concert was immediately cancelled, after the doctor declared that Riri "was not capable of carrying out the concert."

Despite her weakened state, Rihanna apologized to fans on Twitter (@Rihanna), and even posted a picture of her arm attached to an intravenous drip.

She's since traveled to Stockholm and said he expects her to perform there as scheduled Tuesday evening (November 1).

For fans in Malmo, organizers are trying to find a new date for the show in Malmo.

yes!!! i knew the sex addict would get tired......
    Say no to Trump.

Comment

traveling and doing all them shows must take there tole on ya after awhile its no wonder they get wore out.

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER View Post
        yes!!! i knew the sex addict would get tired......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SO true:P
        "You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.”

Comment

I want to fuck her... Hard

Comment

all those holidays lounging on beaches must be tiring. she would die if she had to work 9-5.

Comment

rumour is she is pregnant! Wonder who the baby daddy is...[MENTION=438]Thugz, lol

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X