Slim Dunkin, shot and passed away at age 24 :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laceylace View Post
    Wow after watching that video, its a no wonder he got shot. I feel no pity...

Comment

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
      Wow after watching that video, its a no wonder he got shot. I feel no pity...

As a professional in the medical field, er/trauma to be exact....u would feel pity! The things I see on a daily basis would make your heart bleed for days on end!!
      "You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.”

Comment

Originally posted by Laceylace View Post
        As a professional in the medical field, er/trauma to be exact....u would feel pity! The things I see on a daily basis would make your heart bleed for days on end!!
        Yeah, I didn't mean any disrespect, I just don't respect people that make video's like that. Then if they go out and get shot, look what happens. Think if any young kids listening to this guy follow him and go out and start getting guns and killing people and shit, fuck that.

Comment

Edit..

Comment

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
            Yeah, I didn't mean any disrespect, I just don't respect people that make video's like that. Then if they go out and get shot, look what happens. Think if any young kids listening to this guy follow him and go out and start getting guns and killing people and shit, fuck that.

It is a sad reality that is what happens! And it is fucked up, I agree. But think of the movies and videos games...it is all around us...gang violence and so on....just a sad state of affairs!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruckus View Post
              Edit..

There ya go!

Comment

Comment

Poor Guy he died being named whoo the kid.....anyways rest in peace youngster
                  Say no to Trump.

Comment

You might wanna change the title...

Comment

Not that I've heard Much about him, but no one deserves to go like that and at such a young age. RIP.
                      Love.

Comment

Apperently he got killed over a candy

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X