X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC BIGGAH...The next Jay-Z?

Video [MENTION=842]D-Ace showed me

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

lol this program was so funny, Wack dutch amateur rappers are going to the LA hoods to rap hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
      lol this program was so funny, Wack dutch amateur rappers are going to the LA hoods to rap hahaha.
      I'm surprised they weren't murdered for this, I don't think LA Hoods have a sense of humor with this "nigga, nigga, nigga" rapping lol

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Tricki View Post
        I'm surprised they weren't murdered for this, I don't think LA Hoods have a sense of humor with this "nigga, nigga, nigga" rapping lol
        yea he have a convo in the serie with a black woman about the N word, hahaha

Gotta go ,gotta go, gotta go gotta go... lol

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
          yea he have a convo in the serie with a black woman about the N word, hahaha

Gotta go ,gotta go, gotta go gotta go... lol
          [MENTION=842]D-Ace showed me where one of those guys from Holland are wearing a NY hat or something in the serie, and they go to a L.A area and some hood guy was trippin, like "Yo don't wear that shit around here"

Comment

By the way, great remix hahahaha
            Last edited by KW; 02-01-2012, 10:59 PM.

Comment

LOL is all I can really say about this!!!
              "You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.”

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X