No announcement yet.

Singer Whitney Houston dies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, never thought Bobby would outlive Whitney...Rip..

Comment

Now she will be smoking crack in heaven.
      "Very nice. So what is it, *Mr.* Cocksucker now?...Lunch is for wimps."

Comment

Originally posted by VenomRx View Post
        Now she will be smoking crack in heaven.
        She died man, what she did here on earth doesn't matter anymore. I say let it go, or just pay respect to a talent wasted and its obvious she was troubled invdividual. i just hope where ever she is now , shes peaceful.
        Love.

Comment

Originally posted by The Don MAKAVELI View Post
          She died man, what she did here on earth doesn't matter anymore. I say let it go, or just pay respect to a talent wasted and its obvious she was troubled invdividual. i just hope where ever she is now , shes peaceful.
          It was a joke, but I guess it was too early.

I was trying to say that she is in a better place and her suffering has ended.
          "Very nice. So what is it, *Mr.* Cocksucker now?...Lunch is for wimps."

Comment

[MENTION=432]JayFromTheBay

There's already a Whitney Houston thread. Thread closed. Maybe one of the blue guys can merge the threads ( [MENTION=911]Big G.O.V. )...

Comment

RIP Whitney Houston

She had a GREAT voice, it's a shame drugs destroyed her... and only 48... it is too young to die... The Good Die Young!

Comment

Its shame that they left her die like that, proof that when industry cant use u (like nate dogg) they leave u to die alone. Its all about paper.
                sigpic

Comment

to be fair, i haven't listened to her in years. she had an immense impact in the music world. we've been losing a lot of legends in the past couple of years, no wonder the industry is in the state its in.

rip Whitney
                  Last edited by insanity; 02-12-2012, 03:13 AM.

Comment

her life was a cautionary tale....entertainment industry is a dirty, dirty world.

I never figure that this kind of news will affect me, but it does. Right now i am feeling down and i'm in shock. Still remember mj passing and i am not ashamed to admit it but when i was watching his memorial i was balling my eyes out. I was surprised that i actually got emotional for that! Didnt cry for whitney but its still unreal, i feel so old because everyone i grew up watching or who was in their prime when i was young are dying before their time. Aside from these mega stars u have regular celebs passing away like britney murphy, corey haim, greg giraldo, patrice o'neal, amy winehouse, aaliyah and now add people like mj and whitney.....its really depressing realizing people u grew up watching or that are in the spotlight now r passing away mostly due to drugs....demi moore was almost a goner too, smh

Remember a time when there were tv shows like cosby, family matters, saved by the bell. When cartoons were actually cool like ninja turtles, thundercats and gi joe...when singers had talent and music and movies were actually good? Now instead of real tv shows we got shit like jersey shore and celebrity rehab, cartoons r replaced with crap like hannah montanna and music revolves around pre-packaged crap like bieber and nicki minaj......pop culture is in a state of decline for real!!

Even sports aint the same, there is no magic's and jordans just overpaid athletes who bounce from team to team Lebron Cough lebron

There hasnt been a great depression since the 30's but hell i am greatly depressed so wtf!!
                    Last edited by baba; 02-12-2012, 03:22 AM.

Comment

I dont meant to disrespect anyone and im not saying this cuz of here, im more talking about the rest of the net , its funny how all it takes in this world is to die and then ur are loved, when im sure nobody gave a fuck about her yesterday. Same happened with amy winehouse. I'm more talking about people who never listened to her.

RIP

Comment

yeah, all u gotta do is go on facebook and its pretty amusing seeing all these music videos pop up, rip,etc...people really are sheep.
                        I'm in shock about it but at the end of the day i'm fine and thats the way it should be....just bummed out cuz i feel like everyone is dropping like flies.

[MENTION=327]HazeSilver its the whitney houston band wagon and everyone is hopping on, ask them to name one song off her last album and they wouldnt know shit, lol

Comment

yea man, what fueled my post was exactly facebook.

Comment

Absolutely devastated by this news. My promotions company brought her to Australia a couple of years ago. I Spent quite a bit of time with her and got to know her quite well.

She showed no signs of being a diva and was very humble throughout the whole tour. One of my fondest memories was celebrating her daughters 16th birthday here in my home state of Adelaide, she had so much love in her eyes for Bobbi.

I'm still shocked by it all, she was so positive and determined to come back and she seemed to be In a good place.

I just gave her publicist a call to give our condolences to the family on behalf of the touring company but it's going through to voicemail

Devastated

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
                              its funny how all it takes in this world is to die and then ur are loved, when im sure nobody gave a fuck about her yesterday.

RIP
                              I would gurantee this statement is false as Im sure she has millions of fans across the world. and just watch CNN jermaine jackson, larry king, smokey robins, they all talk about how they've talked to her the last few years and really was hoping and praying she would get out of the rut she was in but the demons overcame her. Sure maybe the general public do this when someone big dies, but rest assure they have people that care about them, even if it were there most die hard fans.
                              Love.

Comment

wasted her talent ..

rip

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X