No announcement yet.

Anyone heard that new Nicky minaj shit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard that new Nicky minaj shit?

Seriously...anyone heard that garbage? I mean god damn...my ears are bleeding for an hour straight now...i took a third shower and Im still puking on myself of disgust of what horror Ive withnessed. I didnt sleep the whole night and had to clean the sheets twice. This bitch is amazingly talented in.....destroying my love for music! Im going to take another shower and take some happy pills while hanging on the phone with my therapist. Ill keep yall updated.

Best regards,

Charlie
    www.gener80s.com

U MAD BRO?

Comment

man why do u do this to me? U want me dead brah? Im gonna sue you for emotionally hurting me!
      www.gener80s.com

Comment

Well at least people are not liking everything thats modern and "popular" never seen so much dislikes on official video.

Never liked any of her song but i thought hey shes new big rapper, making ok music that teens like so its ok for me at least it aint justin biber. till this song was released. Fuck these people.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm happy that i was born in 1990 cuz of all the cool shit i witnessed and rap was cool in the early 2000s but shit like this makes me want to go back in time and be born in 1980s just so i could listen to the 90s rap music and not give a fuck about today. Btw birdman wants to release 16 albums for cash money in 2012

Comment

like NAS said "hip hop is dead"!

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lek View Post
              It's far from dead..You just need to know where to look.

Comment

Stupid Hoe video was directed by the same man who directer California Love (Hype Williams)

Comment

She sucks Sooo bad but she looks Sooo good

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lek View Post
                    i dont agree man, there is ALOT of talent out there, just remember, even in the 90's there was alot of cheesy & shit rappers around too

----

pissed [MENTION=805]Mad Max didnt tell me who that chick in his avatar is

I Know Death Follows Me
                    But
                    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

its dead to me, people say there is alot of good shit out there and thats fine if they believe that, but what they say is good sounds like crap to me.

Comment

idk.. if shes not naked then i really dont care for her to much... he voice is not though.. i just dont like funny noises and raps...

Comment

Horrible horrible horrible!!! But the things I would do to her!!! Lol

Comment

smh i rather listen to 50 tysons new song then any of this hoz music

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
                            Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

hot hot hot hoht hot hohtttttttttt woman, but i don't like her music.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X