Anyone heard that new Nicky minaj shit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
    hot hot hot hoht hot hohtttttttttt woman, but i don't like her music.
    take the layered of make-up off and she's one fat bitch (lil kim)
    As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

all of you guys overstating this shit.. BECAUSE, i dont know why yall care for it so much?

me personally i do it the best way i can, i just dont listen to this, i dont turn mtv on, i just dont care for it...

i have my 2TB hdd here, with all my shit, tracks, videos etc... this shit will never die, i have so much shit that i dont have to bother for the media things.. maybe yall dont know much rappers, then ask me, ill show you guys some rap... dont bother for these wannabe rappers (dont know their names but its like from nas-nicky minaj! all bullshit, pop world or the new hip hop world is bullshit... so i just stay away from it and i feel damn good with it!

me personally never heard one nicky minaj song, all i know is that i would like to do some sex to her, nothing more... if make up on or not, thats the only thing that i think off when i see her... but in music things i am very very picky!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoNity View Post
        its dead to me, people say there is alot of good shit out there and thats fine if they believe that, but what they say is good sounds like crap to me.
        http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?...e_gdata_player

You like that? 3 dopest new rappers are J.Cole (this song), Kendrick Lamar, and Big K.R.I.T. Some of B.o.b's shit is good too. And Kid Cudi's 1st album and m
        Last edited by YoungSimba23; 03-04-2012, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X