Rapper Bizarre Leaves D12 Citing "Creative Differences."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapper Bizarre Leaves D12 Citing "Creative Differences."

Maybe the most recognized member of D12 outside of Eminem has left the group.

Bizarre announced on Monday [February 27] that he was leaving the crew because of creative differences and would be starting his own group.

"Yeah, I’m not in D12 no more. We just had creative differences and decided to go our separate ways – well I decided to go my separate way. It’s a personal decision on my part. I think I’ve just grown as an artist and it’s time for me to branch off on my brand," the animated rapper told HipHopDX.

Bizarre also put rumors to rest that he was joining Odd Future

"And nah, I’m not in Odd Future. I got my own crew called The Weirdo Movement. But shout out to Odd Future though," he said.

With Bizarre's departure D12 now consists of five members - Eminem, Kon Artist/Mr. Porter, Kuniva, Swifty McVeigh and Fuzz Scoota.

Didn't know Fuzz was back in the fold.

Also, now D12 might manage a good song without Bizarre ruining it. He sucks.

Comment

And this is a bad thing? Holy fuck he always fucked up all of D12's songs! They are better off without his dumbass.

Comment

Bizarre is a fuckin clown. He's not good anyway just makes D12 better without him

Comment

I knew this was going to happen, judging by how he was interacting on there Australian tour a couple months back

Comment

SHOWAH CAP BOIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That should be the name of his new crew..

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
              I knew this was going to happen, judging by how he was interacting on there Australian tour a couple months back
              How was he acting?

Comment

Originally posted by baba View Post
                How was he acting?
                Massive tension between him and swiftly, he spent most of the tour on his mobile

Comment

i didnt know d12 was still around after proof passed away, kinda sad to see him leave, he wasnt the best rapper but he was always pretty entertaining

Comment

Fuck you bizarre!!! I'm kind of sad cuz i grew up listening to Devil'ss Night. But then again D12 aint the same anymore.

Comment

hes a weirdo anyways...

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
                        Fuck you bizarre!!! I'm kind of sad cuz i grew up listening to Devil'ss Night. But then again D12 aint the same anymore.
                        without proof, and eminem ain't that the same too, don't care about Bizarre
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah when proof died thats when shit started going downhill. But if you think about it, Proof is the main reason D12 exists, then eminem blew up and brought along D12 so without all that god knows where bizarre would be.

Comment

He's a sick fuck
                            U should of been shot a long time ago
                            As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

Eminem Has a New Rap Band as it is so I think He'll be Ok.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X