Tech N9ne Reveals Artwork and Tracklist For New EP “Klusterfuk”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech N9ne Reveals Artwork and Tracklist For New EP “Klusterfuk”

After announcing the project last year, Tech N9ne has finally revealed the tracklisting and cover art for his upcoming release, the Klusterfuk EP.
    Tech is planning to release the 6-track EP on March 13, exactly 11 days before he embarks on the “Hostile Takeover Tour” with Machine Gun Kelly, Krizz Kaliko, ¡Mayday!, and more.
    The “Hostile Takeover Tour” will kick off in the rapper’s native town of Kansas City, Missouri, and continue through the Midwest before hitting a number of cities in Texas, California, Pennsylvania, New York, and Florida, and concluding on July 6 at an undisclosed location.
    Klusterfuk features appearances from Hip-Hop duo Aqualeo who appear on the track “Ugly Duckling,” as well as artists from Tech’s Strange Music camp including Krizz Kaliko, who appears the tracks “Can’t Stand Me” and “D.K.N.Y.,” and Wreckonize who contributed a verse to the song “Blur.”
    Check out a full tracklist and the cover art for Tech N9ne’s Klusterfuk EP below:

Klusterfuk
    Blur ft. Wreckonize
    Can’t Stand Me ft. Krizz Kaliko
    Ugly Duckling ft. Aqualeo
    Awkward
    D.K.N.Y. ft. Krizz Kaliko
    sigpic

its been announced for a while now, i really cant wait to hear it but im not too excited, im excited for his next album which will feature the doors!

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Originally posted by ThaRealMasterC View Post
      its been announced for a while now, i really cant wait to hear it but im not too excited, im excited for his next album which will feature the doors!
      oh shit ! really ? where u seen that ? got a link for me ?

Comment

Originally posted by insanity View Post
        oh shit ! really ? where u seen that ? got a link for me ?

This afternoon Tech N9ne hit Twitter again about his collaboration with The Doors. The new announcement confirms that besides Ray Manzarek, John Densmore and Robby Krieger appearing on the song, it will also include the vocals of Jim Morrison
        ^^ that is a little bit of info from an article posted about a week or so

its gonna be crazy, & rumour has it, that tech will be chopping on the track

I Know Death Follows Me
        But
        I'll Murder Him First

Comment

look forward to this as i always liked tech n9ne shit way back since i heard the og version of planet rock on the thicker then water soundtrack

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X