Eazy E's Son My Dad's Grave Was LITTERED With Beer Cans and Blunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eazy E's Son My Dad's Grave Was LITTERED With Beer Cans and Blunts

Eazy E's grave has become a popular destination for thrill-seeking boozers and potheads -- this according to the late rapper's son.

Eric Wright Jr. tells TMZ, he visited his dad's place of rest on the anniversary of his death -- March 26th -- and when he arrived, the gravestone was covered in empty beer bottles and marijuana cigarette butts.

Wright says he spent several minutes cleaning it off -- then sat for a few hours reminiscing about his father and the time they spent together.

Wright tells us, he visits his dad's grave every year to "release my pain and hurt ... [and] every year I take a different message that he has said and use it as an inspiration."

Jim Morrison fans do the same thing at his grave.

Comment

people don't have respect anymore
      sigpic

Comment

This is probably one of reasons why Pacs mom and family decided not to bury him. Think of all crazy people and alive theorists who would (i bet) go and dig the grave to see if remains are there... I can't find the illustration somebody had it posted on this forum years ago, tupac dug out of grave with his bandana on, and hands with microphones pointed at him...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola View Post
          This is probably one of reasons why Pacs mom and family decided not to bury him. Think of all crazy people and alive theorists who would (i bet) go and dig the grave to see if remains are there... I can't find the illustration somebody had it posted on this forum years ago, tupac dug out of grave with his bandana on, and hands with microphones pointed at him...
          this is crazy.

what would actually stop a sicko digging up a celebs body? or anybodys body infact, quite sick.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
            this is crazy.

what would actually stop a sicko digging up a celebs body? or anybodys body infact, quite sick.
            Maybe to see if his idol is really dead? Most of alive theorists are pretty much religious when it comes to worshiping Pac and alive theories.
            sigpic

Comment

fucktards, have respect 4 tha dead dammit.
              Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola View Post
                good point ... another quality post from Mr. Nikola... pls find that pic .. sounds interesting

Comment

Does anyone know where the gravesite is located?

Comment

Originally posted by wootwoot View Post
                    Does anyone know where the gravesite is located?
                    Rose Hills Memorial Park
                    Whittier
                    Los Angeles County
                    California, USA
                    Plot: Lupine Lawn, Lot 2482, Gr 1

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X