Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to buy Michael jackson Acetate/ Rarez on ebay :D ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to buy Michael jackson Acetate/ Rarez on ebay :D ?

[MENTION=369]Nikola,[MENTION=1184]Draven,[MENTION=1083]adoutlaw,[MENTION=2647]Mr Worldwide,[MENTION=1348]ThaRealMasterC,[MENTION=607]hobomotel,[MENTION=438]Thugz
    [MENTION=2938]JohnLund123

Someone is selling an 8 tracks acetate of MJ 's History album from 94

lol price is 10 000 usd and nobody bids on it yet

HIStory (1994 studio CDr) / rarest CD with the song "Smile"

this CD was originally given to a former Sony Music executive

8 tracks - superb production and excellent top-notch quality
    (first track has 2 short defects)

HIGHLIGHTS:
    the never-heard-before and excluded-from-release original and untouched mix of
    "Much Too Soon"

(far better than the messed up mix by John McClain released on MICHAEL)
    the never-heard-before and excluded-from-release original and uncensored version of
    "Money"
    WITH Michael Jackson swearing (INCLUDES words like "murder", this is the only record you'll ever hear him say this)
    a demo version of "Earth Song"
    an uncut version of "Stranger In Moscow"
    an alternate mix of "Little Susie"
    the uncensored version of "They Don't Care About Us" that was on early copies only

Also contains Michael's favorite song "Smile" and "Childhood".

All tracks are not final masters.
    sigpic

Ladies and gentlemen, We are witnessing The birth of Michael Jackson posthumous "OG/DEMO" scene.
    sigpic

Comment

ill buy it id use that amount of money to wipe my ass with

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola View Post
        Ladies and gentlemen, We are witnessing The birth of Michael Jackson posthumous "OG/DEMO" scene.
        yes the unreleased demo scene was already there when he was still in this world, but now It can be on another level now.....
        sigpic

Comment

fucking 10 grand... wonder if he'll take £10 a week lol

Comment

10 grand... oh yea... give me 5 minutes... I have it all here, ready to spend it 4 MJ shit

Pretty sure he made a lot of copies of it...

This sale is legal under the First Sale Doctrine of U.S. copyright law (US Code 17 USC 109).
            Is it really legal? lol

Comment

to buy this I need more jobs, lol
              My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
              Vinyls: 60
              Cassettes: 110
              CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Big Exodus View Post
                to buy this I need more jobs, lol
                i'll give you one - im your pimp and you my hoe hey wait i just jokin' around, Big Exodus
                collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

if i could afford i would but not at moment lol
                  sigpic

Comment

if i would of won the megamillions lotto last night i would of been all over this lol......not one # on my ticket btw haha

Comment

[MENTION=369]Nikola,[MENTION=1184]Draven,[MENTION=1083]adoutlaw,[MENTION=2647]Mr Worldwide,[MENTION=1348]ThaRealMasterC,[MENTION=607]hobomotel,[MENTION=438]Thugz
                      [MENTION=2938]JohnLund123

nobody bought this from him, and now boom he sells it again but the price isn't 10000 anymore , it's 5 times expensive now
                      sigpic

Comment

This dude is fucking crazy.... $50,000.00

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ht_1339wt_1139

and the funny thing that gets me is even at this price he's charging for p&p also... cheeky fucker lol

Comment

what a fucked up way of seeing things it didnt sell so if i up the price someone may buy it dumb fucker
                          sigpic

Comment

crazy dude
                            I buy it for 250
                            My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                            Vinyls: 60
                            Cassettes: 110
                            CDs: 216

Comment

[MENTION=1184]Draven [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw [MENTION=2647]Mr Worldwide [MENTION=1348]ThaRealMasterC [MENTION=607]hobomotel [MENTION=423]baba [MENTION=990]ublasfu@big exodus

Can someone rip these two snippets for me plz ?

Much Too Soon (untouched 1994 recording) (Snippet)

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Money (uncut) (Snippet) from History acetate

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

as requested by people having interest in the following eBay item:
                              MICHAEL JACKSON "HIStory" ultra rare acetate (1994 studio CDr) INCLUDING "Smile"
                              the never-heard-before and excluded-from-release original and untouched mix of
                              "Much Too Soon" (2:30)
                              far better than the messed up mix by John McClain released on MICHAEL
                              probably the version Michael referred to when writing a note for Bruce Swedien which said:
                              Mix #"9" of "Much Too Soon" is great - Love, M.J.
                              More information from producer/engineer Rob Hoffman (taken from GearSlutz):
                              "It was recorded very early on during the HIStory sessions. I believe at the time we only had the very beginnings of Stranger in Moscow, maybe the first part of the groove on They Don't Care . . . . MJ as working at Sony studios with Brad Buxer most of the time, and the rest of us were over at the Hit Factory doing odd bits of work, and mixing. Michael came in one day and said he had an idea and needed a guitar player. So they called in a local session guy, Jeff Mirinov.
                              He sat with MJ in the iso-booth and Michael patiently sang every note of every chord, and the melody. He had the whole thing in his head. Once Jeff had it down, Michael came into the control room and sang live while Jeff did some takes. He used an SM-57 into Bruce's Neve 1084's into an 1176, silver face, set at 20:1 just to tame the peaks. The three of us sat at the console, and I believe we did about 5 or 6 takes. All of them amazing. We recorded to 2" 24 track analog of course (Studer), 3M 996 with dolby SR. It would have been transferred to Sony 3348 for archiving, and possible overdubs. But the song was shelved and never brought up again. I was pretty shocked, one of my favorite MJ songs of all time.
                              Pretty magical at the time, my first vocal session with MJ, Bruce driving the ship, and Michael nailing every take perfectly sitting next to me. Tough to beat that !"
                              sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X