The End Of Mobb Deep? Havoc Verbally Attacks Prodigy Via Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The End Of Mobb Deep? Havoc Verbally Attacks Prodigy Via Twitter

Not a fan of Mobb Deep at all so this means nothing to me.

There appears to be a major rift developing between longtime collaborators Havoc and Prodigy of Mobb Deep. Havoc hit up Twitter Monday morning around 3 a.m. to proclaim that Prodigy is homosexual.

"Prodigy a b*tch and I'm gonna show it, follow!! ground breaking news," Havoc wrote. "i got n*ggas in the jail system to back up that prodigy was f*cking homes in jail. prodigy prove me wrong! please. i have a big announcement.... and n*ggas that was locked wit him know the truth. now i will silence.... and let the jails take care of the rest. thats on everything, i had to smack P ask him. prodigy u p*ssy! u long island ass b*tch. I'm about to expose u! i can't wait!"

Now this is the part where you would normally start to hear about a person's Twitter being hacked, but Havoc continued his verbal assault

It would be pretty hard to believe that after all these years Mobb Deep would end via Twitter. We'll keep you informed as this story develops.

*UPDATE**

Sway of MTV sent a text to Havoc this morning and got a reply that his tweets are real according to his Sway in the Morning co-host Devi Dev.

There's always two sides to a story. We'll report what Prodigy has to say as soon as we hear from him.
    Last edited by GreenL420; 04-09-2012, 06:21 PM.

stupid boring fucks, haveing beef via twitter.

what a lil kids.

Comment

lol thats what i was thinking twitter beef these guys are ridahz
      Love.

Comment

publicity stunt???

Comment

Originally posted by aubrio View Post
          publicity stunt???
          I was thinking this at first but then when i read he is accusing him of fuckin dudes in jail and being a homo i think that would cross the line of it being staged

Comment

Mobb Deep used to be dope. A shame if it all ends like this..but yeah a twitter beef is like the lamest thing H could've come up with.
            Sixteen in the clip and one in the hole
            Nate Dogg is about to make some bodies turn cold

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
              I was thinking this at first but then when i read he is accusing him of fuckin dudes in jail and being a homo i think that would cross the line of it being staged
              yeah i was thinkin the same thing after i posted lol

Comment

These two actually fight all the time, but it's never public.
                Last edited by Biological; 04-10-2012, 04:10 AM.
                The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

didn't even know mobb deep was still around. And to hear about them after so long in this manner. What a bunch of looneys

Comment

They'll make up, boys will be boys as they say. Best early to mid 90s east coast duo!!!!!

Comment

I just Tweeted Havoc telling to stop this dumb shit of dissing Prodigy

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli5458 View Post
                        I just Tweeted Havoc telling to stop this dumb shit of dissing Prodigy
                        No offence dude but ur saying it like ur the president of the united states lol.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
                          No offence dude but ur saying it like ur the president of the united states lol.
                          Well I didn't mean to come off like that, I just told him what the fuck u doing, don't think he'll reply though.

Comment

damn man this is really sad and confusing, i know some people hate on mobb deep because 2Pac didnt like them, but these people are ignorant. mobb deep has some really classics!

Comment

2pac would be proud
                              Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X