Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man Breaks Into Diddy's Crib & Makes Himself At Home By Eating, Drinking & Sleeping..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Breaks Into Diddy's Crib & Makes Himself At Home By Eating, Drinking & Sleeping..

Diddy might want to tighten up the security around his crib in the Hamptons because a squatter was able to break in and have a nice 24-hour stay. And according to the New York Post this isn't the first time the same intruder has kicked his feet up at Diddy's mansion while the hip hop mogul wasn't home.

30-year-old Quamine Taylor broke into Diddy's home on April 1, 2012. Police say he ate food, drank soda and liquor, then passed out in Diddy's bed.

A caretaker found him in an upstairs bedroom and called police. Taylor reportedly pulled the same stunt 10 years ago. He claims he visits the home often.

“I’ve actually been going to the house from time to time since 2001,” Taylor told The Post yesterday at the Suffolk County Jail. “I stay there a lot, but Sean gets funny sometimes about me staying there."

Taylor's mom says her son suffers from mental illness and had not been taking his medication.

Quamine Taylor

Taylor was arraigned on trespassing and petit-larceny raps and was being held in lieu of $2,000 bail.

he shoulda hid and waited for diddy to come back and then he shoulda murdered that fool

Comment

I don't feel sorry for that ugly rat P. Diddy

Comment

LMAO that's hillarious, "Sean gets funny on me staying there sometimes", that's the attitude.
        Winter Jamz download link: http://www.datpiff.com/2Pac-2Pac-Win...pe.295538.html

Single:

Comment

ultimate fucking troll

hats off to u sir

Comment

Man thats awesome.
            Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Looks like his dad or something lmao
              "Very nice. So what is it, *Mr.* Cocksucker now?...Lunch is for wimps."

Comment

LOL thats hilarious too be honest.
                Love.

Comment

The best part is how nonchalant he is about it all, delusional guy needs some help lol

Comment

LMAO...he should stab his ass with a screwdriver
                    Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

didn't happen to see house of pain og dat on your travels sir? lol

Comment

Can't he afford proper home security with all that money? wtf

funny guy

Comment

If his security system is so weak why don't we get in his home and steale that house of pain og lol

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X