Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raekwon Talks Tupac's Hologram At Coachella "It Made Me Think Of Ol' Dirty" [Video]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raekwon Talks Tupac's Hologram At Coachella "It Made Me Think Of Ol' Dirty" [Video]

Tupac Shakur's hologram image at the Coachella festival was such an epic event it's hard for people to stop talking about it.

Fans of deceased icons wonder what it would be like to see the likes of Notorious B.I.G., Heavy D or Aaliyah on a similar stage at some point in the future.

Vibe.com caught up with Raekwon of the Wu Tang Clan to get his thoughts on last Sunday's show.

"That's incredible," Raekwon tells VIBE. "It's beautiful, b. All I can say that it's live. It's wild when you see it. It looked like his spirit. That was brilliant. I tip my hat to Dre because it really shows the sense of love he had for Pac. Just to see someone do it for the first time ever. We only seen sh*t like that on TV."

Chef said he couldn't help but think about Ol' Dirty B*stard while watching the show.

"It made me think about Ol' Dirty, too," Rae says. "I would definitely have to have a understanding with his moms. I think it all starts with [her] respect level. If [she] want us to do it and they feel like it's cool that's when we would continue to move on and do that. I wouldn't jump up out of the blue and just say 'yo, I want to reincarnate your son this way.' I think it's important that you give moms respect for her son."

dre had no love for 2pac.it´s all about that dirty money they try to make.
    Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

^^^ co sign

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X