Wiz Khalifa Busted for Weed ... Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiz Khalifa Busted for Weed ... Again

Wiz Khalifa -- who famously raps about rolling joints "bigger than King Kong’s fingers" -- was busted for weed AGAIN last night ... the 2nd time in 10 days.

The Winston-Salem Police Department in North Carolina tells us ... the rapper was ticketed for possession of marijuana before his concert in Winston-Salem last night.

We're told officers discovered 11.39 grams of pot after searching the rapper and his tour bus.

Wiz was cited and released -- and is required to appear in court at a later date.

As we previously reported, Wiz was caught with weed in Nashville on April 21 ... after cops received complaints about marijuana smoke at a local Holiday Inn.

Update :

10:19 AM PDT -- The WSPD tells us ... Wiz wasn't the only one busted for weed ... "other members of his band and staff" were cited as well.

Cops say Wiz and his people were blazing up on the tour buses BEFORE the concert. A court date has been set for July 27th.

is it wrong that i don't know a single song of his .. i mean really??? no joke .. who is this guy ???

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
      is it wrong that i don't know a single song of his .. i mean really??? no joke .. who is this guy ???
      dude got some good tracks i don't like all his work but i do like a few tracks black and yellow was a big one for him awhile back

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
        dude got some good tracks i don't like all his work but i do like a few tracks black and yellow was a big one for him awhile back

i know a song called black and gold .. is that the one

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
          i know a song called black and gold .. is that the one
          lol its black and yellow but there is nothing wrong with u not knowing him. He had a buzz going on but now i bet more people know him for smoking weed than for being an artist. Cypress Hill out smokes wiz, the Kottonmouth Kings out smokes wiz. Thats for the new generation that thinks wiz was the first one to blaze lol.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X