No announcement yet.

Rihanna - Redemption song (live Cover)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rihanna - Redemption song (live Cover)

Great Cover!

O my god, please god dont tell me this is real.

Thanks for fucking up one of the best songs ever. She is singing it without any passion and so bad.

such a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
      O my god, please god dont tell me this is real.

Thanks for fucking up one of the best songs ever. She is singing it without any passion and so bad.

such a shame.
      Nope It's a Great Cover By Her

Comment

Originally posted by LAWestCoastRida View Post
        Nope It's a Great Cover By Her
        I hope u not serious man.

Made by a man that put all his passion and struggles in the song, redone by someone that dont have any feelings by it and think she lives the thug life.

No thanks please.

Comment

I hope u not serious man.

Made by a man that put all his passion and struggles in the song, redone by someone that dont have any feelings by it and think she lives the thug life.

No thanks please.
          She Did The BEST She Could with Covering Such a Legendary Song, Of Course She Can't Have the same emotions because She Hasn't gone through what She Has & that's not Her fault, She Did Very Well In My Opinion.

Comment

She Did The BEST She Could with Covering Such a Legendary Song, Of Course She Can't Have the same emotions because She Hasn't gone through what She Has & that's not Her fault, She Did Very Well In My Opinion.
            I dont care when people cover a song.

But there are songs you cant touch, and seriously dont need to touch. Touching these songs is the same as killing someone. And this song is one of them.

Comment

I dont care when people cover a song.

But there are songs you cant touch, and seriously dont need to touch. Touching these songs is the same as killing someone. And this song is one of them.
              lol stop overeaching! smh

Comment

lol stop overeaching! smh
                u sounds like u never heard the bob marley song lol. one of the greatest and realest songs ever made.

Comment

u sounds like u never heard the bob marley song lol. one of the greatest and realest songs ever made.
                  Yes I have actually and She Did the BEST She Could Like I Said

Comment

Mr Bob sings it fiine.
                    And Rihanna, really? Shes better of singing sex- songs haha

Comment

I don't see how you can kill a sing or how it can be compared to killing a person by performing a cover of it, no matter how good or bad it is. "Redemption Song" by Bob Marley is indeed one of the greatest, most passionate songs ever sung and I doubt that anyone will ever be able to touch what he did with that song, but I personally enjoyed this cover. I don't understand how you can say that there's no passion in it, while it clearly is, or she is a better actor than we all believed (watch "Battleship", she isn't). Even if the cover was bad or you do think so, it couldn't be made equal to destroying it.

A song like "Redemption Song" is like a diamond, it's timeless, indestructable and as long as it isn't lost somewhere, it will hold its worth. If you don't like the performance, go ahead and turn it off, listen to the original and keep enjoying it. There's no reason to hate on another person's point of view, which is exactly what a cover is; a point of view.
                      Last edited by Tsubotai; 05-04-2012, 06:55 PM.
                      Winter Jamz download link: http://www.datpiff.com/2Pac-2Pac-Win...pe.295538.html

Single:

Comment

rihanna kinda fails here but i dont blame her for that
                        she is an amazing artist, the song just didnt fit her style and her voice
                        still nice to see her spreading bobs message,
                        see top comment on youtube, this guy is right ...

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

damn she murdered that she cant do serious songs stick to the fuckin umbrella
                          sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X