Are Single CD's going out of fashion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Single CD's going out of fashion?

with so many digital downloads these days it's really hard to find and buy those single cd's like "Kush" is only available for digital download, fortunetly "I Need a Doctor" iss available in Single Cd, what's everyone else think?

tbh ive never seen a single cd

Comment

i love singles, nine times out of ten they contain alternate mixes, instrumentals and/or acapellas. i honestly hate all this digital mess.

Comment

hardcopies > digital downloads
        My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
        Vinyls: 60
        Cassettes: 110
        CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
          i love singles, nine times out of ten they contain alternate mixes, instrumentals and/or acapellas. i honestly hate all this digital mess.
          Yeah some have the Music video in super high quality and some times some remix of the song and sometimes an extra song

Comment

they ain't as popular but i personally prefer them for the already said things as extra mixes, b-side, bonus cuts etc......you go into record shops now and their is like 20% of what their used to be.. digital shit is crushing them

Comment

They're definitely going to die, just as all hard copies eventually will. With the growth of the smartphone market, it just isn't worth it transfering one single song to your iphone anymore. I prefer hard copies too, but they'll be extinct as well in less than a decade I would guess. Maybe the most popular artists will drop hard copies, but that's pretty much it.
              Winter Jamz download link: http://www.datpiff.com/2Pac-2Pac-Win...pe.295538.html

Single:

Comment

I used to love getting the cd/cassette singles they were not very popular here in canada so when ever i went to the states over the years i would buy them but it seems there aren't as many as there used to be around as when i visited boston 2 weeks ago i couldn't find none

Comment

Any digital shit for download is horrible, I love hard copies. But this is the downfall of normal cds, let alone cd singles, downloads will take it over.
                  I Ain't Got Time For Bitches

WANTED LIST

Comment

Damn right! CD singles were always a treat for me in the 90's. They complement the album so well, with alternate mixes, instrumentals, etc. I don't want to live in a world without CD maxi singles!
                    It make homos game at females.

Comment

Originally posted by Panfruit View Post
                      Damn right! CD singles were always a treat for me in the 90's. They complement the album so well, with alternate mixes, instrumentals, etc. I don't want to live in a world without CD maxi singles!
                      Me 2!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X