Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay-Z & Kanye West Perform - "Niggas In Paris" 11 Times In A Row In Paris![Video] WTF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay-Z & Kanye West Perform - "Niggas In Paris" 11 Times In A Row In Paris![Video] WTF

Like really 11 times are you kidding me like who in the hell would want to listen to this song over and even if you do like it a 11 times craziness if ya ask me.

Kanye West and Jay-Z's "Watch the Throne" tour invaded Paris, France last night and won't soon be forgotten. The dynamic duo hit the stage at Bercy Stadium and performed their hit record "Niggas In Paris" an incredible eleven times in a row.

They have a chance to top themselves tonight when they play one more show at the arena. Will they make it twelve times in a row?

i cant stand kanye west .. i seriously hate the way he raps .. its just shit .. as for jay z .. sometimes he's alright but i couldn't care less about his music tbh .. and i think its really stupid that they performed the same song 11 times ... where the fuck is their creativity and lack of diversity if they have to do the same song over n over.. .. fine the fans love the song but still , wouldn't u wanna showcase some new shit or do some different songs

Comment

Saw these two at the 02 arena in London a few weeks ago, hands down the best concert I have ever seen.

Comment

kanye ain't been good since his first album. i would want a refund listening to the same song 11 times.

Comment

Niggas In Paris is a str8 up banger, I'm not surprised since everyone I know whose been to the WTT concerts have told me that they've played it multiple times.
          A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
          & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
          & getting the benefits that go along with it
          Everythin that's out here for kings like us
          The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
          They don't understand is because we really from Africa
          & that's where all this stuff come from
          & we originated from kings

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X