No announcement yet.

Kid Cudi 2 Return With New Album, "It Will Be My Version Of 'The Chronic 2001'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid Cudi 2 Return With New Album, "It Will Be My Version Of 'The Chronic 2001'

After releasing an alternative rock album with his band WZRD earlier this year, Kid Cudi is ready to return with his third solo disc.

Cudders took to Twitter to make the announcement to his 510,000 followers early this morning.

"My new album is entitled 'indicud', " he wrote. "It will be my version of The Chronic 2001, some songs ill produce, others ill feat &/or play songwriter."

No release date information is available yet.

Nice, always liked CuDi. He does alternative rap the best. Or is it indie rap?

Comment

Definitely won't be checking this out. He was a fucking pain on his recent Australian tour. He's one artist I'll never support again after his diva antics

Comment

Originally posted by Epiphany83 View Post
        Definitely won't be checking this out. He was a fucking pain on his recent Australian tour. He's one artist I'll never support again after his diva antics
        He never showed up to the event hear in montreal where he was supposed to open up for eminem never listened to his music at all myself

Comment

Originally posted by Epiphany83 View Post
          He never showed up to the event hear in montreal where he was supposed to open up for eminem never listened to his music at all myself

Comment

this is where artists fail, comparing your new album to landmark albums lol

Comment

"hyyer" was the shit.
              Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X