Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drake Denies Hitting Chris Brown With Bottle. New Report Indicates Meek Mill May Have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drake Denies Hitting Chris Brown With Bottle. New Report Indicates Meek Mill May Have

At this point the only thing that seems certain about the events at club W.I.P. last night in New York City is that Chris Brown was injured by someone associated with Drake who used a champagne bottle as a weapon.

Initial reports indicated Drake and Brown got into a heated argument over Rihanna, which resulted in Brown being punched, then hit with a bottle by Drake. However, the Toronto rapper's reps have reached out to TMZ to deny any involvement in the fight that left several people injured including Brown's bodyguard Big Pat,who was hospitalized with a wound to his head.

Brown's bodyguard Big Pat

"Drake did not participate in any wrongdoing of any kind last night at W.i.P. He was on his way out of the club when the altercation began," Drake's rep told TMZ. "[Drake] did not engage in any activity which resulted in injury to person or damage to property.”

The report states that the argument actually took place between Philadelphia rapper Meek Mill, Brown and one of Brown's lieutenants. Mill and Drake were at the club together reportedly.

TMZ's source would not say what the argument was about out of fear that someone would get hurt, but they did say it wasn't about Rihanna. The source says it was Meek who hit Chris with the bottle.

Damn i thought they were all close "buds".

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X